PDA

View Full Version : Hello Quick Question On Virgin Internet

ThomasDosanjh
24-07-2007, 15:57
Hello, Well this is my 1st post so im Thomas. Hello
Well Down to the question and I know I will most likely be banned for asking but, Is there a way of keeping my internet connection running if my modem gets disconnected for not paying a bill (This is the 3rd time my dad has sent a bill to virgin and they have not received it and demanded the cash a second time around, My dad paid it, Its happened again my dad isnt paying another hundred odd bill. So they locked my services, So my dad has simply said F*ck it) The internet isnt even for entertainment purposes I need to send my course work and do most of my studying online. If anyone answers Cheers much in advance.

what?
24-07-2007, 16:03
sorry to disappoint but no

as soon as ur in a non pay disc they have to send a hit to re activate

ThomasDosanjh
24-07-2007, 16:04
Damn. Virgin man how I hate that service. Noway in hell I will be able to keep my connection active and working if Virgin lock my services then?

vmtech
24-07-2007, 16:14
well you could try paying the bill
mibby set up a direct debit!

what?
24-07-2007, 16:15
afraid not

after service restriction the only way to get it back online is through an activation hit, so unless u call and get a clueless agent who doesnt bother to check and sends a hit, u cant get on

(even if u did get a clueless agent ud prob b back off again at midnight)

Callumpy
24-07-2007, 16:43
Try direct debit or ask if u can use someone elses debit card and pay em back every so offen