PDA

View Full Version : I cannot contact central station on the ps2 plz help

pezza13
23-07-2007, 13:07
I have the adapter for the ps2 and when i try to enter central station it comes up saying cannot contact central station please check your settings and try again:confused:. i dont know wat to do!!!!:Yikes:

i am using a direct connection from the router to th ps2 plz help:angel:

Wicked_and_Crazy
23-07-2007, 13:09
Is the PS2 able to get onto the internet?

pezza13
23-07-2007, 13:14
Is the PS2 able to get onto the internet?

yes but only if you have the ethernet adapter a ethernet cable and a central station disc

Wicked_and_Crazy
23-07-2007, 14:17
yes but only if you have the ethernet adapter a ethernet cable and a central station disc

i meant, can you confirm that the PS2 is getting on to the internet. ie is it an internet conection problem or a central station problem.

pezza13
23-07-2007, 14:31
i meant, can you confirm that the PS2 is getting on to the internet. ie is it an internet conection problem or a central station problem.

yes as i thought it might work if i tried to play a game online and i did and i tried others but t didnt work as u have 2 create a p.w. and username on central station wich is the bit i cant connect to!!!

mitch04
28-07-2007, 09:07
hey im having the same problem i can play other games online fine but i wanna play sony games but u have to register to central station and it says i cant be contacted. is it down or something i have been trying for months. please help