PDA

View Full Version : Broadband Extras

LiamTG
22-07-2007, 23:28
How can I log in or register on here?

I am ex Telewest with a Blueyonder email addy!

http://www.virginmedia.com/broadbandextras/what.php

It will not let me sign in with my current password etc

v0id
22-07-2007, 23:31
I don't think you can yet.

swoop101
23-07-2007, 05:52
You need to use your original e-mail and password from when your account was set up.

LiamTG
23-07-2007, 13:35
I don't think you can yet.

It looks like you are right. I found a page that says it is curruntly only avialable to ex NTL customers but I thought NTL Telewest were the same people. Or was there NTL and Telewest?

Ta

L

chickendippers
23-07-2007, 14:23
ntl: and Telewest were seperate companies, then they merged to form ntl:Telewest, then they bought Virgin Mobile and rebranded to Virgin Media - simple :)

Broadband extras have been available to ntl customers for ages and have always been on the VM site, it looks like they're getting round to giving Telewest customers access too.

anduin
23-07-2007, 15:02
Extra's dont work for me at the moment, original ntl connection ex-cw

Didnt work properly for a while now, every time i log in and try to hit one of the 'extras' i get::

Additional services
Find out what else Virgin Media has to offer.
At this time, there are no additional purchases available.

Shaun
23-07-2007, 15:14
I can't get into them either. Brand new NTL account :( :rolleyes:

the-cable-guy
23-07-2007, 16:27
works fine for me you just select telewest or blueyonder

its as simple as

Shaun
23-07-2007, 16:59
Maybe for you but it's definatly not working here.

LiamTG
28-07-2007, 10:59
It's working here too. Thing is I can't see the credits to get my 15 photograph prints for free!

Good thing this extras though

xpod
28-07-2007, 11:58
It's working here too. Thing is I can't see the credits to get my 15 photograph prints for free!

Strangely enough i dont seem to have any free print credits myself:confused:
We`ve had BB+(Extras) since we first signed up last year and as we havent actually used the free prints for a while there should be at least 15 available to use if needs be.

In fact,the last time i recall looking we had 30 free print credits.
Now theres none.Mabey the free ones have stopped since VM took over eh:erm:

It seems we need to "earn" free prints now by recommending friends,unless i`m missing something

vmtech
29-07-2007, 17:45
a would try it now its jst started letting me in there cause a had been trying incase it was a problem

spankysmagicpian
29-07-2007, 18:25
What utter toss. Still wont let me in. Tells me it's free on XL, go to it, asks me to sign up and then keeps looping. free / signup / free / signup........

Pia
29-07-2007, 18:43
It works for me, and i'm still getting my free print credits. Haven't tried to use them since vm took over but i will be soon.

confucious
20-11-2007, 23:42
How do I get the Extras? Just signed up to Virginmedia XL BB. I have an NTLWORLD email account but when I go to sign up to extras it just asks for my username and password to log on and I go round in circles. I am logged on and can read my emails but when I go to sign up for extras it asks me to log on...

I must be missing something obvious here...

Anyone know what?

Thanks for any help!

tweetiepooh
21-11-2007, 09:35
I too have the login cycle mentioned. It all used to work and I do get the print credits. THAT I can reach by going direct but the other stuff says I need an account yet the BB Extra page shows my real name on it as logged in.

It's not worth phoning support up over though. Do note that some of the services only work in IE (or IETab in FF), that's probably not our fault though.

confucious
21-11-2007, 23:36
I'm using IE7 on this PC (FF 3 Alpha so usually use ie) and still get the same.