PDA

View Full Version : Internet Speed Dropped - This Is What To Do!

glasgow alan
18-07-2007, 13:59
If you are like me and your internet speed has dropped (mine from 20meg to 1/2 meg) and you have had to call their premium rate call centre to no avail. This is what you have to do.

I would say theres not point in complaining to virgin, they dont do anything, complain to OFCOM. They have the power to stop this madness.

their website is www.ofcom.org.uk/complain

They are the body who deals with ISP companies, the more complaints the faster the problems will be fixed.

www.ofcom.org.uk/complain

danjw
18-07-2007, 14:06
If you are like me and your internet speed has dropped (mine from 20meg to 1/2 meg) and you have had to call their premium rate call centre to no avail. This is what you have to do.

I would say theres not point in complaining to virgin, they dont do anything, complain to OFCOM. They have the power to stop this madness.

their website is www.ofcom.org.uk/complain

They are the body who deals with ISP companies, the more complaints the faster the problems will be fixed.

www.ofcom.org.uk/complain

if you write out a letter thing that everyone thats unhappy can copy and paste im sure you will get alot more!

go on write out a post and ill copy and paste it

thanks

Raistlin
18-07-2007, 14:15
I refer the honorable gentleman to the answer I gave in his other thread (http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/12/33617989-www-ofcom-org-uk-complain-fix.html) on the same subject.

punky
18-07-2007, 14:19
Duplicate thread - link to original provided.

Thread closed.