PDA

View Full Version : Frequency Settings for NTL200

h4x0r
15-07-2007, 13:20
Hi Guys,

Would someone be able to help who has a NTL200 and let me have the frequency parameters I only have 1 on there and i know then whole thing used to be full.

The only one i have is 40275000

Thanks in advance

H

Bill C
15-07-2007, 13:26
Hi Guys,

Would someone be able to help who has a NTL200 and let me have the frequency parameters I only have 1 on there and i know then whole thing used to be full.

The only one i have is 40275000

Thanks in advance

H

Why ?

h4x0r
15-07-2007, 13:32
Hi Bill

I used to have them all in there and deleted them as i thought they were not needed, but been having problems ever since ... thats all no other sinister reason

Regards

H

Bill C
15-07-2007, 13:40
Hi Bill

I used to have them all in there and deleted them as i thought they were not needed, but been having problems ever since ... thats all no other sinister reason

Regards

H

but you cannot change them unless you have software on your modem that should not be there ?

All the freq setting are setup at boot up. a reboot of the modem will reset them.

There is no need for a customer to change the freq's that i am aware off. ?

h4x0r
15-07-2007, 13:43
Hi Bill,

If you goto http://192.168.100.1 and log in with the reqd user/pass and at the top of the page there is a heading called Set Search Frequency Parameters , you can enter them in there.

And i know the software you are referring to and i dont use that

Regards

H

Bill C
15-07-2007, 13:53
Hi Bill,

If you goto http://192.168.100.1 and log in with the reqd user/pass and at the top of the page there is a heading called Set Search Frequency Parameters , you can enter them in there.

And i know the software you are referring to and i don't use that

Regards

H

You DONT need to put the freq in yourself. It does it on boot up.

Sorry but i will not be divulging the freq simple as that. I am in enough **** after Posting about those type of modems. I am not getting in any deeper.

h4x0r
15-07-2007, 13:57
Hi Bill,

They do not restore on boot up - i have tried several times, do not worry i will get they from somewhere else as i used to work for Telewest as the Internet Security Team Leader for over 4 years and worked hard to stop people hacking there cable modems so i think i know what i am talking about.

;)

Regards

H

Derek
15-07-2007, 14:00
The settings should be there unless the modem has been modified in some way.

As I'm sure you are aware we don't condone any modification of VM supplied equipment so Thread Closed