PDA

View Full Version : Broadband Extras

buckleb
13-07-2007, 23:40
Apologies if already posted (I can't see it anywhere).

Received an interesting email from VM this evening:

Saddle up for an exciting ride...

Broadband Extras is heading your way. It’s a package of great premium goodies to keep you entertained. You can grab 3 free music downloads each month, test your brain with online games, and get 15 digital photos printed and delivered each month. Plus there’s educational stuff for the kids, too. Best of all it’s all free with broadband size L or XL. We’ll be emailing soon with more details. Can’t wait? Check out our sneak preview...

The article then links to:
http://www.virginmedia.com/broadbandextras/

I note it says only available to NTL users right now.

chickendippers
13-07-2007, 23:45
Are you ex-Telewest? As an ex-ntl user we've had that stuff for ages, got a different email though:Saddle up for an exciting ride...

Already enjoying Broadband Extras? Then saddle up for even more fun! There are now even more great games available, completely free – and they’re all strangely addictive. Like Sudoku, Bingo and Mahjong for starters.

buckleb
13-07-2007, 23:48
Yes, ex-Telewest, and I have to admit to not knowing that this service even existed (well it still doesn't for us... yet).

I don't quite get the Cowboy references though.

v0id
14-07-2007, 00:50
Are you ex-Telewest? As an ex-ntl user we've had that stuff for ages, got a different email though:

Surely what exNTL had was Broadband Plus, and not Broadband Extras

/pedantic :D

Rik
14-07-2007, 09:11
Damn I got really excited for a min there, yes unfortunately weve had that for years known as Broadband Plus.

xspeedyx
14-07-2007, 10:06
should be good to have a look at when it comes into ex telewest areas

paulw37
15-07-2007, 19:00
Quote:
Saddle up for an exciting ride...

Already enjoying Broadband Extras? Then saddle up for even more fun! There are now even more great games available, completely free – and they’re all strangely addictive. Like Sudoku, Bingo and Mahjong for starters.

I have been using Broadband Extras for a while now and got the above message as well on Saturday. However, since then I haven't been able to access the service. Has anyone else had this problem?