PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to view called numbers from my account online?

goblin
13-07-2007, 13:55
Hi,

I am trying to track down a phone number that I called a few days ago, does anyone know if it's possible to view this information online? I've seen https://ebill4.virginmedia.com/commonEbill/ which sugests something like this maybe possible, but I've no idea what a 'freedom' customer is or was. Or whether I qualify.

Thanks for any information you can offer.

BenMcr
15-07-2007, 01:28
E-billing is only currently avaliable for ex-telewest customers, ex-virgin.net and ex-ntl freedom customer (ADSL b/band and telco).

It should be avaliable for alot of ex-ntl customers soon

goblin
15-07-2007, 09:23
E-billing is only currently avaliable for ex-telewest customers, ex-virgin.net and ex-ntl freedom customer (ADSL b/band and telco).

It should be avaliable for alot of ex-ntl customers soon

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to reply. It wasn't the 'e-bill' aspect that I was looking for information on. Merely whether it was possible to trace a phone number I had called and whether this information would form part of the form at the end of the afforementioned url.

The more I write this out, the more complicated it becomes. So in plain english: I called a phone number from my ntl\virgin land line last week. I didn't make a note of it, but would like to trace it, so I might call it again. I wanted to know whether this information would be available to me online?

I've since received my ntl\virgin paper bill, but the phone call in question isn't documented upon it. If I call ntl\virgin will they have this information to hand?

Thank you.

chickendippers
15-07-2007, 10:26
Chances are it isn't on your paper bill because it had already been printed before you made the call.

If you are an ex-ntl customer you do no have access to e-billing, so the answer to your question is no.

absthechatter
15-07-2007, 10:57
What type of phone do you have? Does it have a redial button and if so can you go in to list of numbers redialled. Mine shows last 200 numbers.

Abs