PDA

View Full Version : AirPorts

wwe
10-07-2007, 15:46
i went on hoilday weas might 2 fly out at 9 every one got on the plane but they had some kind of proble with the the plane so we all had to get off and they told us there is a later plane going out so we waited for that then they came and told us that there isin't a later plane so we did have to sleep in the airport so we lots a day of our hoilday couse we did have 2 wait till moring 4 a plane any one else had any prombles like this

MovedGoalPosts
10-07-2007, 15:49
hmm, do you mind speaking in english using punctuation, and avoiding txtspk? Might make it a tad easier to understand the point behind your post.

Mr_love_monkey
10-07-2007, 16:09
hmm, do you mind speaking in english using punctuation, and avoiding txtspk? Might make it a tad easier to understand the point behind your post.

I think he's saying you've got a nice body and he fancies you :)

Druchii
10-07-2007, 16:10
- He was meant to go on holiday, at 9pm.
- There was a problem with the plane, so they were told to get off
- They were promised a flight on a later plane
- They were then told there is no later plane, and they'd have to sleep in the airport
- He's lost a day of his holiday

Has anyone else had problems like this?

Nugget
10-07-2007, 16:13
Anyone else know what a proble or a prombel is?

:disturbd:

---------- Post added at 15:13 ---------- Previous post was at 15:12 ----------

- He was meant to go on holiday, at 9pm.
- There was a problem with the plane, so they were told to get off
- They were promised a flight on a later plane
- They were then told there is no later plane, and they'd have to sleep in the airport
- He's lost a day of his holiday

Has anyone else had problems like this?

Ah, it's obviously some pesky teen-speak, that only those under the age of 20 understand.

And who said education was dumbing down... :D

Druchii
10-07-2007, 16:17
Anyone else know what a proble or a prombel is?

:disturbd:

---------- Post added at 15:13 ---------- Previous post was at 15:12 ----------

Ah, it's obviously some pesky teen-speak, that only those under the age of 20 understand.

And who said education was dumbing down... :D
Actually, i'm used to reading writing from people with learning and concentration disabilities. So, that body of text was a walk in the park. ;)

MovedGoalPosts
10-07-2007, 16:19
Closed at request of OP