PDA

View Full Version : No phone shamble - Just what do you do?

pentode
09-07-2007, 17:44
I was without phone and Internet for a day and half, a few day's later I was without Internet and phone again.... so I complained, "Yes Sir, we'll give you a rebate".

The bill came and no rebate and that very afternoon.... yes you guessed it no Internet for the evening so ringing to complain again I was offered £2-00 off my next bill.

Now then I ended up using the nextdoors BT line and my mobile to try and sort something out, on all occassions I was given three incorrect 09 numbers to dial - not very happy especially when I discovered that calls aren't free on BT and that I wasted a completely new mobile top up.

So I sent three E-mails and wrote three letter's one I sent recorded delivery I am awaiting their response, I made it no secret that I wasn't going to pay the bill untill I hear from them at least.... and preferably with some resonable reimbursement.

I am very puzzled why Customer care suggested me to dial 150 and get through that way - this is all very well if the phone 'was' working, what utter shambles at least customer care could have got someone to ring me back.

My contract was with Blueyonder and now it's Virgin Media does that make my contract void - no one notified me.

So just what do you do and how do you complain when the phones aren't working and what would you have done? I am considering going over to BT.

There are questions that I would like to raise-:

1) Why was I continually given incorrect three 09 numbers to dial on three occassions>

2) If customer service is so intelligent why did they suggest that I dial 150 when I told them the network was down?

3) Why could customer service not get someone to ring me back

4) More important why does the customer have to pay to report or find out about a Network failure that was not mentioned on the Status page?

5) I have sent three Emails to date, why no replies?

In these circumstances what would you do...?

Dave (pentode)

bopdude
09-07-2007, 18:00
It doesn't help to double post mate, it just serves to half the people reading your problem, i don't have an answer for you either, join the list of unhappy users I guess.

Sorry :shrug:

Stuart
09-07-2007, 18:26
Don't create multiple threads for the same problem. Please use the thread you already have: http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/12/33617458-just-what-do-you-do.html