PDA

View Full Version : great response

tweetypie/8
06-07-2007, 12:03
i rang vm cs regarding my b/b speed, i live in belfast which is now completed for 20mg,i got an immediate response :tu: and was talked through about acheiving 20mg,through the patience and good manners from the young lady iwas talking to i am now running at 20mg :tu: as i have stated in previous posts i have never had any bad experiences with cs :D and i think its down to yourself as to how you treat people, remember the old saying its nice to be nice :tu:

DABhand
06-07-2007, 12:07
And luck you get someone nice to talk to :P

Even more luck if you get someone who knows what they are talking about :P

Sirpingalot
06-07-2007, 12:14
Even more luck if you get someone who knows what they are talking about :P

Even more luck if you get through to the indian call centre ;)

spankysmagicpian
06-07-2007, 14:39
Tweety had a point. Despite being totally p***** off recently with VM for a variety of cock-ups, I am yet to raise my voice on the phone to them :)

(Is my halo straight?)

JackSon
06-07-2007, 17:36
It can't hurt. It's not as if the person on the other end of the phone sneaked out at night and cut your internet line with scissors. At the end of the day they are just doing what they are told/trained to, so a lot of stick they get is not totally deserved. English and offshore call centres alike.

Maggy
06-07-2007, 17:56
I'm always nice to CS and Techies but then I've never really had any bad customer service with the former nynex/C&W/NTL now VM.They have always come through for me.:tu:

Even if the music they chose for the 'queue' could have been better and less nerve shredding. ;)

Retrovertigo
07-07-2007, 14:59
What would be even more amazing would be if you shared what they talked you through - so you know, some of us could see this mythical 20meg for ourselves!

Go on, you know you wanna......

edit: oh and what number did you call? A 25p one? I really don't want to do that no matter how bad this is at the minute. I don;t trust them to reimburse me.

tweetypie/8
08-07-2007, 23:33
What would be even more amazing would be if you shared what they talked you through - so you know, some of us could see this mythical 20meg for ourselves!

Go on, you know you wanna......

edit: oh and what number did you call? A 25p one? I really don't want to do that no matter how bad this is at the minute. I don;t trust them to reimburse me.

yep i called on the 25p one and it was well worh it to get my non mythical 20meg :D and your wrong i dont wanna, just put your hand in your pocket and fork out. :tu:

Stuart
09-07-2007, 00:07
Actually, I've found that when dealing with people generally (be it in person or on the phone) it is best to be nice, even if you don't feel it. If you are not nice, you give people an excuse (even subconsiously) to "switch off". If they do, then you are less likely to get help.