PDA

View Full Version : Help Save Leeds United.

otguk
05-07-2007, 07:27
If you want to help save Leeds United click this link http://www.saveleedsunited.co.uk (http://www.saveleedsunited.co.uk/) and leave a comment please.

It could be your club next time, so come along and have a read.

Regards Otguk.

Paul K
05-07-2007, 07:31
Best way to save Leeds Utd would be to shoot Ken B

BBKing
05-07-2007, 08:14
Best way to save Leeds Utd would be to shoot Ken B

:tu: Seconded. I assume the link is a whip round to buy a shotgun and a couple of cartridges - that's the best way to save the next club. I trust if he ever sets foot near the Emirates Stadium we'd set security on him.

gazzae
05-07-2007, 08:51
I'll pass

DocDutch
05-07-2007, 08:52
its too late for Leeds...they'll be in the conference league soon :O

RizzyKing
05-07-2007, 11:24
If you want to save leeds sorry m8 you need to be attending church and praying for an act of god only way it is going to happen. Sympathies with you as a footie supporter but think you on a loser with this one.

tweetypie/8
05-07-2007, 11:33
If you want to help save Leeds United click this link http://www.saveleedsunited.co.uk (http://www.saveleedsunited.co.uk/) and leave a comment please.

It could be your club next time, so come along and have a read.

Regards Otguk.

make a start by dumping k b and then pray for divine intervention :bigcry:

TheDaddy
05-07-2007, 12:17
make a start by dumping k b

It's possible and certainly preferable to the revenue people

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6271226.stm

nffc
05-07-2007, 12:40
I'll pass

strangely, i think i will too.

STONEISLAND
05-07-2007, 14:37
strangely, i think i will too.

:waving: Leeds

cimt
05-07-2007, 14:42
What can I do?
Well one thing is for sure. Doing something is better than doing nothing. One person may not make a difference (unless you're Bill Gates of course) but 40,000 people might. The aim of this site is to demonstrate the amount of support that's out there for this great club to continue. There are a number of things that could help.

1) Sign up to the E-Petition on the Prime Minister's Website - Waiting on Petition Approval

2) Write to your local MP - You can find them HERE

3) Take part in organised and peaceful demonstrations - more info will be posted as it becomes available and if you know of a demonstration then let us know.

4) Make sure that everyone knows that Leeds United will not disappear quietly!

5) Send positive messages of support

:disturbd:

1) Do they actually ever listen to petitions?

2) What can my local MP do? I mean the Middlesbrough MP wouldn't be any use...

3) Ok, it might gain Leeds a few fans but you get to look like a total prat in the process.

4) Who?

5) What if you don't like Leeds?

Me thinks it's bye bye time for Leeds.... :D

TheDaddy
05-07-2007, 15:13
:disturbd:

5) What if you don't like Leeds?

Me thinks it's bye bye time for Leeds.... :D

There is a link on the site entitled 'But I hate Leeds' and considering just how close your local club came to going out of business, I'd have thought you'd support their cause, I do, despite my own feelings for the club, I think it would be a sad day for football if they go under

sir_drinks_alot
05-07-2007, 15:28
I'll pass

Me to i won't be sorry to see tham go bust :) do i have to wait long for the happy day.or will thay drag it out for a few week while thay try invain to have the club ?

Maggy
05-07-2007, 15:35
So how many teams have gone this way..and how many more may be joining them?What if it turns out to be your team?

I hate football and find that it takes up altogether too much of the TV and radio BUT I'd never think that losing a football team was a good idea.:erm:

sir_drinks_alot
05-07-2007, 15:42
So how many teams have gone this way..and how many more may be joining them?What if it turns out to be your team?

I hate football and find that it takes up altogether too much of the TV and radio BUT I'd never think that losing a football team was a good idea.:erm:

normally a team going bust is is bad news and i'd be sad but this is leeds :)
everything about tham.is rotten from the people who run it right down to the Fans

bye leeds :cool:

kjacko
05-07-2007, 15:51
i cant express it any other way than boll**ks to LEEDS FC ,cherio as i wave you bye bye

TheDaddy
05-07-2007, 15:58
.is rotten from the people who run it right down to the Fans

I agree, never the less I'd still prefer it if they survived, the thing that really gets me about all this, possibly the rottenest thing of all, Peter bloody Risdale, what is this man still doing in football, he isn't even fit to cut the half time oranges, if their is any justice he will be ******* by huge numbers of Leeds fans in exactly the same way he shafted the club, to make the mistakes he did is one thing but to toast their relegation and probable demise with another chairman and a bottle of champagne in full view of the fans shows arrogance of Blair proportions, did the club really mean so little to him? :td::td::td:

Mal
05-07-2007, 16:36

I hate football and find that it takes up altogether too much of the TV and radio BUT I'd never think that losing a football team was a good idea.:erm:It is a good idea if the club is Leeds Utd...trust me on this ;) :D

skyblueheroes
05-07-2007, 17:24
Its not the loyal fans who should be sorting this - its the FA and rich clubs in the Premiership. One day they will realise what they are doing when only a couple of clubs have no-one else to play.

scoutsa66
05-07-2007, 22:27
Well I've got to say what a sad miserable mean bunch some of you slaters are. You should be ashamed of yourselves. This isn't about football or hating a football club - it's about the potential for something that's important to people going to the wall through no fault of their own and giving a little bit of support wouldn't hurt any of you. For those of you slating Leeds Fans then it's amazing that you know all 50,000 of them personally. I think many people would like to see the back of people like Ken Bates and Peter Ridsdale - but it isn't the fault of Leeds fans who's in charge or doing what to their club. Otguk asked for some help - go on and find your human side - I dare you!

TheDaddy
05-07-2007, 22:48
Well I've got to say what a sad miserable mean bunch some of you slaters are. You should be ashamed of yourselves. This isn't about football or hating a football club - it's about the potential for something that's important to people going to the wall through no fault of their own and giving a little bit of support wouldn't hurt any of you. For those of you slating Leeds Fans then it's amazing that you know all 50,000 of them personally. I think many people would like to see the back of people like Ken Bates and Peter Ridsdale - but it isn't the fault of Leeds fans who's in charge or doing what to their club. Otguk asked for some help - go on and find your human side - I dare you!

A hell of a lot of their 'fans' are little better then animals, perhaps if they were, they'd find more support here and throughout the rest of the country, if they go under I'll shed no tears, it would be a pity but at the same time it couldn't happen to a nicer club

cimt
06-07-2007, 00:43
There is a link on the site entitled 'But I hate Leeds' and considering just how close your local club came to going out of business, I'd have thought you'd support their cause, I do, despite my own feelings for the club, I think it would be a sad day for football if they go under

I don't actually hate Leeds, I was just asking what if you did.... :erm: Leeds actually don't deserve what has happened to them but someone has spent more money than they should of? They deserve to be in the prem more than some teams.

TheDaddy
06-07-2007, 00:46
They deserve to be in the prem more than some teams.

:rolleyes:

nffc
06-07-2007, 00:46
I don't actually hate Leeds, I was just asking what if you did.... :erm: Leeds actually don't deserve what has happened to them but someone has spent more money than they should of? They deserve to be in the prem more than some teams.
Yes they do.

They spent money they did not have.

DocDutch
06-07-2007, 15:20
hehehe Leeds is even in more trouble

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/6277752.stm

Mal
06-07-2007, 18:57
A hell of a lot of their 'fans' are little better then animals, perhaps if they were, they'd find more support here and throughout the rest of the country, if they go under I'll shed no tears, it would be a pity but at the same time it couldn't happen to a nicer clubI agree totally...it couldn't happen to a nicer club...

coopsey
06-07-2007, 19:38
Bye bye Leeds Utd . Thank GOD Ken Bates didn't get his hands on SWFC.

terrynewpack
06-07-2007, 20:28
The most hated club in the country with the most hated fans and the only people who don't realise that are the Leeds fans.

Paul
06-07-2007, 21:11
Having witnessed Leeds fans at first hand I can safely say I will not miss them one bit.

Druchii
06-07-2007, 21:15
I'll also pass. Goodbye Leeds United.

sir_drinks_alot
07-07-2007, 09:41
hehehe Leeds is even in more trouble

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/6277752.stm

Nice :cool:

TheDaddy
11-07-2007, 16:10
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss, didn't learn their lesson did they?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6292746.stm