PDA

View Full Version : shocked at virgin service

pedler
30-06-2007, 17:06
i`ve had no connection since the 21st june.ready light just flashing not once came back online and i`ve had this connection for 5 years:angel:

This is the service i`ve got;:Yikes:

on 21st went down left it till the next day (22nd),phoned them.........theres a fault in the area be back online by 11 tonight

on 23rd stiil no connection same story.fault in area be online today.

on 24th still no connection but now it changes as wanted straight answer from them...no fault in area now ?,problem must be at your end need to get a engineer out..(now i`m getting somewhere). but no can`t book a engineer to come out the system won`t let them do at that moment..? could you please phone back tomorrow and put the phone down.

on 25th now monday i`m back at work so partner phoned them,come home said how you get on,said the same as yesturday........right thats it got back on the phone and this took nearly a hour on the phone, they promised a engineer be out on the 29th between 12-5pm......great got somewhere.

the 29th went to work partner booked a day off for this,told her to phone them in the morning to see if the engineer was coming.........a engineer was never booked :mad:.
that was it asked to be put through to the complaints department,they put us through to the techincal department:confused::confused: and spoke to a dennis he could not say sorry enough,also there never been a fault in your area.........so customer services lie to you get you of the phone to hit there targets....anyway he took our number and see what he can do and phone back.

phoned back later said got to be a problem your end like a wire broke of in the terminal box as our tv and phone never went down and as booked a engineer to come on 6th july between 5-7pm as not having time off work as there promises mean f**k all.

see if they turn up because they don`t tv,phone and internet going,this service reminds me of comtel times :dunce::dunce:

xpod
30-06-2007, 17:45
I`d be very unhappy in your position i must say.
My 10(20)Mb modem connection died last night and i have an engineer out on Monday morning which will cost me about £150-£200 right away.

I aint even called my boss yet to tell him the good news.I was just happy enough to get an engineer out so soon........which reminds me,phonecall to make:erm:

EDIT:welcome btw:)

iglu
30-06-2007, 18:17
I`d be very unhappy in your position i must say.
My 10(20)Mb modem connection died last night and i have an engineer out on Monday morning which will cost me about £150-£200 right away.

I aint even called my boss yet to tell him the good news.I was just happy enough to get an engineer out so soon........which reminds me,phonecall to make:erm:

EDIT:welcome btw:)

Why is it going to cost you £150-£200? Did you nuke the modem or chop the cables?

xpod
30-06-2007, 18:54
Why is it going to cost you £150-£200? Did you nuke the modem or chop the cables?

I dont work m8 and i dont get paid.:)
I cant go to work and be here at the same time unfortunately.

bigdavep
30-06-2007, 19:49
I dont work m8 and i dont get paid.:)
I cant go to work and be here at the same time unfortunately.

I'd be givin my little bro or cousin £20 to stay in for me mate....rather than lose £200.....

xpod
30-06-2007, 20:25
I'd be givin my little bro or cousin £20 to stay in for me mate....rather than lose £200.....

All my brothers and cousins are back home in Scotland unfortunately:)
The wife would`nt have a clue and it`s me that makes sure the neighbours pc`s\connections are in order so who do you reckon i should trust to make sure the engineer does his job properly....considering past experiences an all:)
I`ve no choice in the matter,i have to take the morning off.

It`s no big deal as long as the engineers comes and does his job,it`s only money the wife would spend so i lose it either way?