PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought...

Juan90
29-06-2007, 21:13
...as lots of VM customers have been complaining about the service being received, mainly about speeds, on this and other forums (me included) - and obviously VM will be aware of these forums, if not then the PR department needs to be given a wake up call (proposed redundancy notices usually works ;)) , then it would be appreciated if someone from the VM organisation with the correct information would make an announcement. :cool:

If there is a problem please let us know, I for one would appreciate if some one said there is a problem with VM's infrastructure in my area but it may take some time so sort - at least I will not be looking at installing a BT line to solve my ISP problem.

I don't appreciate being treated like a fool and if Mr Branson or one of his representatives reads this I think they will feel the same.

ECW_Original
29-06-2007, 21:28
Well I wish I could help, but with such appaling services Ive been getting over the last year, lies, the bullcrap and really below substandard services I have called up today to cancel this rubbish, I WILL NOT put up with it, I have suffered suvere stress due to NTL and if they think they can back out of this they have another thing coming!

I would like to request the help of this forums members, please either PM me or email me if you are prepared to make a statement saying how rubbish VM are, as I am planning to take these cowboys to court, I have a number of things I have got them on, WITH pure hard evidence, I just need more people so I am taken more seriously, and if enough people will provide statements, then there is a much bigger chance of sucess!

Here I come SKY as of 28th of July, me and virgin are history, VERY bad history...

PlanBee
29-06-2007, 23:09
So are you saying you are leaving VM then?