PDA

View Full Version : southampton

PhilMitch34
25-06-2007, 16:37
Does anybody know why some number and letters combination has now been written in the top left hand corner of the main green cable boxs in the streets of southampton??

Stuart
25-06-2007, 16:40
Why?

techguy
25-06-2007, 18:50
Does anybody know why some number and letters combination has now been written in the top left hand corner of the main green cable boxs in the streets of southampton??

Do you have any more information? How many boxes/cabinets are we talking about, and what part of Southampton is this? East or Central etc?

PhilMitch34
26-06-2007, 08:13
Do you have any more information? How many boxes/cabinets are we talking about, and what part of Southampton is this? East or Central etc?
The green street boxs I've seen are in southampton eastand only the big main boxs usually double ones.

techguy
26-06-2007, 09:21
The green street boxs I've seen are in southampton eastand only the big main boxs usually double ones.

ok and what does the new marking say? Could be a sign of impending network upgrade to digital..

PhilMitch34
26-06-2007, 13:09
ok and what does the new marking say? Could be a sign of impending network upgrade to digital..
I do hope so I've been waiting long enough! The number/letters are written in marker pen by the way and it does appear that it is some sort of identifcation number