PDA

View Full Version : Just been upgraded to 20MB

Chrisc
18-06-2007, 08:29
I've just been upgraded to the 20MB service and I am only receiving 5-6MB does anyone in the DY6 area of Dudley have the 20MB yet?

That's not my main problem. Since the upgrade my connection keeps dropping out every few minutes. I have to disable the connection and re-enable for it to work again. Has anyone else had this problem.

I can't get the make any model of my Modem because I am at work. It's a Black Motorola surfboard.

Thanks

ufitm
18-06-2007, 09:05
I've just been upgraded to the 20MB service and I am only receiving 5-6MB does anyone in the DY6 area of Dudley have the 20MB yet?

That's not my main problem. Since the upgrade my connection keeps dropping out every few minutes. I have to disable the connection and re-enable for it to work again. Has anyone else had this problem.

I can't get the make any model of my Modem because I am at work. It's a Black Motorola surfboard.

Thanks
hope they are working there way up the dy postcodes i am in the dy10 postcodes hope they do ?

---------- Post added at 09:05 ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 ----------

hope they are working there way up the dy postcodes i am in the dy10 postcodes hope they do ? it does seam
strange that it is not shown of the webpage it still shows TBC for our area

Chrisc
18-06-2007, 12:02
I have just called VM and they are not sure when the DY area will be upgraded. Line is currently only activated for 10MB. Also the server(sorry not sure what server yet as I am at work) I am connected to has too many members and can't cope, this is why we are having problems with connections and speed.