PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Lost My Number!

akki007
13-06-2007, 22:19
A few months back, I called Virgin with my situation...

I am moving out of my current house (with virgin phone) but will not be moving into my new house until June (now!). They told me my number would be held for 90 days (which I am still within) and I could have my number back when the engineers came to install at my new property.

So! Yesterday, they installed my phone at my new house....(and bear in mind that I have been PAYING for my phone constantly)...and they gave me a NEW number! Now CS are saying my old number is gone, forever!! The number of my business!

Does anybody have a useful phone number I can call that will get me through to somebody in the UK that can actually be of service to me??? Please please please, this is my livelihood! :mad:

Rhyming Obituary
13-06-2007, 22:56
What region are you in?

akki007
13-06-2007, 23:22
I'm in Cheshire.

Paul
14-06-2007, 00:00
Are you paying for a business line ?

nfs6600
14-06-2007, 00:03
Now CS are saying my old number is gone, forever!! The number of my business!

Is this a business or residential account?

akki007
14-06-2007, 00:05
it's residential, office at home.

nfs6600
14-06-2007, 00:14
So your using VM residential services to make a profit?

On topic though, if you complain enough you should be able to get your number back. All depends on how willing the new customer is though. I would urge you to get a business account instead though. Ts&C's won't allow you to run a business on a residential line

dev
14-06-2007, 00:41

On topic though, if you complain enough you should be able to get your number back. All depends on how willing the new customer is though. I would urge you to get a business account instead though. Ts&C's won't allow you to run a business on a residential line

and i'm pretty sure a business line would come with official guarantees with compensation etc for downtime / problems

akki007
14-06-2007, 07:53

Ok, thanks. Does anybody have a uk number for me to try?