PDA

View Full Version : Keeping Virgin Internet & Phone

gaz4eva
11-06-2007, 20:36
Right on thursday i am getting SKY installed for tv and i was going to get the phone and internet with sky aswell but i have heard nuffin but negitive things about SKY Broardband so i have decided to keep the phone and net with virgin, all in all it comes to £105 quid a month but im prepaired to pay that for excellent tv and broadband.

Also i have a quick queation about sky boxes they can be linked up by a scart lead carnt they ?

fizgog
11-06-2007, 20:52
I'm getting Sky TV installed the following Thursday :). I was fed up with my Pace box freezing every other day. :mad:

Are you getting the free Sky+ box and installation as well?

I've decided to stay with VM's phone and broadband service, not had anywhere near the same sort of problems as the TV package.

gaz4eva
12-06-2007, 14:25
I'm getting Sky TV installed the following Thursday :). I was fed up with my Pace box freezing every other day. :mad:

Are you getting the free Sky+ box and installation as well?

I've decided to stay with VM's phone and broadband service, not had anywhere near the same sort of problems as the TV package.

Doing excactly what ur doing mate but just having sky boxes theres no need for all this pause, rewind and fast-forward crap in this house LOL, my mom is phoning Virgin up to sort it all out on the day of the sky install so we dont lose any channels ;) but i just hope they will let us downgrade from our VIP Package to just the phone and net they better:erm:

alferret
12-06-2007, 16:48
Also i have a quick queation about sky boxes they can be linked up by a scart lead carnt they ?

Yes m8 they can.

We have Freesat Sky and other services from VM which were more than happy with :)