PDA

View Full Version : eurovox max 2007 modem problem

indiouk
10-06-2007, 09:53
hi guys

since I installed a eurovox max v3 2007 via a splitter from the ntl cable line, it has been working fine for a while but now the modem signal is dropping out and the connection to the internet fails, but the signal to the eurobox is fine. To use the internet I have to disconnect the splitter and then reconnect to the modem direct, and reboot everything, the internet now works fine. This as you can imagine is a pain, and only appears to happen in the middle of the night.The cable to eurovox and the modem runs approximately 20 mtrs around the house and the splitter is a 2 way splitter 2-2400 mhz, currently on 4 meg.Could it be the splitter or what, any ideas?

Paul K
10-06-2007, 10:07
Where did the modem/ box come from?

zing_deleted
10-06-2007, 10:12
The eurovox is only used in this country to steal cable

Paul K
10-06-2007, 10:13
Yep that's kind of what google led me to believe ;)

daggman
10-06-2007, 10:23
asking for advise on how to steal.:Yikes:

i will post out today going to get to 100.

Bill C
10-06-2007, 10:28
hi guys

since I installed a eurovox max v3 2007 via a splitter from the ntl cable line, it has been working fine for a while but now the modem signal is dropping out and the connection to the internet fails, but the signal to the eurobox is fine. To use the internet I have to disconnect the splitter and then reconnect to the modem direct, and reboot everything, the internet now works fine. This as you can imagine is a pain, and only appears to happen in the middle of the night.The cable to eurovox and the modem runs approximately 20 mtrs around the house and the splitter is a 2 way splitter 2-2400 mhz, currently on 4 meg.Could it be the splitter or what, any ideas?

We dont help people steal cable.

Paul K
10-06-2007, 10:30
Maybe he should ring TS and complain his illegal service is playing up and ask for an engineer to visit as it is impacting his enjoyment of his "service" ;)

Bill C
10-06-2007, 10:40
Maybe he should ring TS and complain his illegal service is playing up and ask for an engineer to visit as it is impacting his enjoyment of his "service" ;)

If he lets me know where he lives i can adjust his levels for him with a big axe and some concrete in the T so its never connected again, Saw that done once :LOL:

And i have just added that user name to the list of NEVER HELP. :)

Best bit is they always say its not illegal and he had it installed by the CC or he did not know it was wrong to steal :LOL: .

Safeman
10-06-2007, 10:47
BAN Comes To Mind

Bill C
10-06-2007, 10:54
BAN Comes To Mind

Hope so :tu:

Wonder how the OP would feel if someone was stealing from his bank account, Would he complain ?

---------- Post added at 10:54 ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 ----------

A thread like this on a Sunday morning relieves the boredom at least :)

zing_deleted
10-06-2007, 10:56
I dont think it merits a ban he has just not read the T&C of the site. He isnt linking to these boxes or telling how to use them he is just asking for help. We obviously wont give him help on this subject

Paul
10-06-2007, 11:09
It would be nice if people just reported this thread instead of half a dozen peronal attacks. Please read the T&C's, personal attacks are not permitted, whatever the reason. Thread closed.