PDA

View Full Version : Tier change still not actioned?

crowlord
30-05-2007, 11:52
About 3 weeks ago now i dropped my connection speed to M for financial purposes.

I am still running the config for 20Mb even though the modem has been rebooted a few times (cable rerunning :(). Question is did the CS person forget to do some or all of the downgrade. If I am billed for Med where do I stand and similarly if I am billed for XL after requesting the downgrade?

I'm perfectly happy to keep running at 20 but not if I am still paying for it, it wasn't a light decision to forgo my loverly speed and I asked to downgrade for a reason.

I guess I will know when i get my DD notification (or if, they seem quite random lately)

EDIT

Yes, my DD notification was due on 12th of May (going from prev one) and i didn't get it :(

nutellajunkie
30-05-2007, 12:08
Personally I would have kept quiet about it until the bill comes in :)

As you said though, you asked to be downgraded for damn good reason. Your modem should have been downgraded the second you asked it to, and there is no reason for delays as up/downgrades happen almost instantly with cable.

I do hope you get to keep your XL for what your paying though.

Wicked_and_Crazy
30-05-2007, 12:46
I'd wait until your billed. If your downgrade didnt happen and your still billed for 20Mb can you prove you called them if they havent recorded any information?

jcardiff
30-05-2007, 12:55
they keep notes on conversations, so they'll probably refund you if you do get charged full whack, in this sort of situation I doubt you'll have much probs as had this happen to my father and had no probs there they just checked the notes and sorted it for following month