PDA

View Full Version : will my email addresses from STB broadband account disappear now I have SACM?

Stupidboy
25-05-2007, 14:31
Hello,

As title really - upgraded to VIP this morning so now have SACM, the registration sets you up with a new 'master' email address, the other ones I have are associated with my old 4M STB account, will these be deleted, or will they continue indefinitely? I'd rather they weren't deleted..

Deathmaker
25-05-2007, 14:41
It shouldn't do, I switched from the old Pace box to a SACM a good while ago when 2Mb first came out and I still have and use my old addresses.

Hugh
25-05-2007, 16:27
Yep, me 2.

sherer
25-05-2007, 16:46
did you go through what i had to do and transfer onto a sperate billing system for the SACM ?

i had to do that and still have my own ntlworld account plus a new one that i never used that the bill get's sent to, so far over a month later both are still valid

NTLVictim
25-05-2007, 17:00
They killed all our addresses without warning, and the offshore dweebs didn't have a clue..fortunately I had a contact name but it still cost me an entire days phone calls to get someone bright enough to get them back!