PDA

View Full Version : 20Mb coming up - but what about the other packages are we getting upgraded ?

Just-
22-05-2007, 19:35
so 20Mb is coming

there was some rumors about 2Mb being upgraded to 4mb and 4mb to 10mb

was that all rumors or is it going to happen ?

Vlad_Dracul
22-05-2007, 20:13
so 20Mb is coming

It doesnt really matter, indeed ,I would advise most people to downgrade rather than upgrade becuase your not getting the service your paying for anyway! Whats the point of having a potential 10 or 20Mb line when there is nothing coming down it or the traffic is sporadic?

I have a 2mb line,it would probably serve most users well if only it worked properly. My advice-downgrade,dont upgrade.

Bill C
22-05-2007, 20:27
so 20Mb is coming

For the 100 th time :LOL: there is no information that has been posted on ANY of the internal information systems of any other upgrades on the broadband other than 10 to 20 there has also been no briefs on the subject or emails on the subject or any information added to the billing systems to cover any other upgrades, That means no 2 to 4 or 4 to 10. Sorry

Of course there will always be the Cable rumour mongers down the pub who will post that the company cat told the cleaner it was happening but not to tell anyone:LOL:

Tech_Boy
22-05-2007, 20:48
Yup, we have had no news of any further speed upgrades in tech support.

deathtrap3000
22-05-2007, 20:49
It doesnt really matter, indeed ,I would advise most people to downgrade rather than upgrade becuase your not getting the service your paying for anyway! Whats the point of having a potential 10 or 20Mb line when there is nothing coming down it or the traffic is sporadic?

I have a 2mb line,it would probably serve most users well if only it worked properly. My advice-downgrade,dont upgrade.

I was downloading a vhd last night at 19meg. Line is good enough for me.

Just-
24-05-2007, 11:41
I was downloading a vhd last night at 19meg. Line is good enough for me.

that seems decent to me !!