PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Broadband contract help

middlefinger
18-05-2007, 11:30
Hi all,

My and ma and pa have currently got BB with virgin(ntl) and are wanting to move to sky as the 2mb is free for life. This is good for them as they only go on the net for browsing but for me its a big NO NO. I play alot of ps3 online games over the net and virgin BB is perfect for this while sky have very high ping rates so playing fast games just doesn't happen. (We have have sky+ and phone but use virgin for BB)

We don't currently have a contract with virgin and just pay £18 p/m but I would like to have a 12mth contract if I can get a good discount. I read a post awhile ago and people were getting new contracts and only payin £10 p/m. How do I go about trying to get a deal like this?

Any help is much appreciated

Paul H
18-05-2007, 13:20
Call retentions and tell them what you just said about sky. and just ask them what deal they can do for you if you stay.

0800 183 0123

xspeedyx
18-05-2007, 13:25
Hi all,

My and ma and pa have currently got BB with virgin(ntl) and are wanting to move to sky as the 2mb is free for life. This is good for them as they only go on the net for browsing but for me its a big NO NO. I play alot of ps3 online games over the net and virgin BB is perfect for this while sky have very high ping rates so playing fast games just doesn't happen. (We have have sky+ and phone but use virgin for BB)

We don't currently have a contract with virgin and just pay £18 p/m but I would like to have a 12mth contract if I can get a good discount. I read a post awhile ago and people were getting new contracts and only payin £10 p/m. How do I go about trying to get a deal like this?

Any help is much appreciated

Yeah you wont get it free but a discount to save ur custom you will get

O YEAH AND WELCOME TO CF