PDA

View Full Version : Up to date service status?

tvout
15-05-2007, 20:00
Hi all,

Not sure if anyone else has had this...

You get a problem, no internet/slow e-mail/slow speeds etc and you call the freephone status line to be told of no relevant issues, then if possible, check the status page to see the same...

Call the 0845 (3p a minute or whatever) line for support and get a completely new message stating your exact issue...

Thing is then you have paid for something that I think should have been on the freephone number...:mad: (i.e. you shouldn't be made to pay them money for their failure to provide a service!)

I had this this evening. Internet seemed a bit slow, e-mail really slow. Checked the status page, e-mail maintenance up until 2pm. No issues reported after. Called the freephone number...nothing...called the 0845 number...slow internet in my postcode area!

I don't see much point in having a status line and status page if it's not updated with the latest issues?!

jeffcrouch
15-05-2007, 20:18
crap here in nottingham - getting just over 1 meg instead of 10 = whats the number?

m044bz00
15-05-2007, 21:45
if you call from a virgin/ntl phone then it's free - 151

Nedkelly
15-05-2007, 21:48
I agree the service atatus page is poor not updated fast enough. Also there should be a TV and telephone one :)