PDA

View Full Version : Voicemail number of rings

Fred_Smith
14-05-2007, 13:21
Hi all,

Is there a way to change the number of rings before voicemail kicks in?

Thanks

cybernetic_tiger
14-05-2007, 13:36
Hi all,

Is there a way to change the number of rings before voicemail kicks in?

Thanks

Only on the switch as far as i'm aware, it would depend on your location.

Fred_Smith
15-05-2007, 13:12
oh ok, that's a shame... I am in Bracknell (RG12) I can't face phoning C/service....

Rapid Dr3am
18-05-2007, 11:28
If you have chargeable vm (VM+) then you can have it changed, but you'll need to speak to faults as they are the only ones with switch access. Maximum is 10 rings.

Fred_Smith
18-05-2007, 13:24
Not sure if I have chargable VM, how do I know? I can store my voicemail message etc... Does that mean I have chargable voicemail?

Thanks

Rhyming Obituary
18-05-2007, 18:13
Chargeable voicemail will be on your bill at £1.75 per month (or £3.50 if you have it under a feature bundle)

Paid voicemail will allow you to record your own personal greeting, extend the number of rings, remotely access your messages and comes with added security due to the latter.

You can actually extend the number of rings up to 20 but we strongly advise against this - you tend to find that people think you're not in and hang up after about 8-10 rings.

spiderman2
22-05-2007, 13:44
Chargeable voicemail will be on your bill at £1.75 per month (or £3.50 if you have it under a feature bundle)

Paid voicemail will allow you to record your own personal greeting, extend the number of rings, remotely access your messages and comes with added security due to the latter.

You can actually extend the number of rings up to 20 but we strongly advise against this - you tend to find that people think you're not in and hang up after about 8-10 rings.

agreed ...
with voicemail +, u also get a PIN no that is used to remotely access ur mssges ...