PDA

View Full Version : North-West London Internet Probs!!!

dcclanuk
11-05-2007, 19:37
Terribly slow speeds in NW LONDON currently!!! was fine this morning. I hope this is not a dupe thread, but i didnt look around for other threads since it took ages just to get here and post!

Google's image of "google" doesnt show!

dcclanuk
12-05-2007, 08:59
whatever it was... its working fine now:D

Zee
12-05-2007, 18:33
Where abouts are you in NW London? There was no problem at all in Edgware, HA8, NW9 postcode area.

timmymagic07
12-05-2007, 18:42
Fine here in HA4 on blueyonder

dcclanuk
12-05-2007, 18:49
Where abouts are you in NW London? There was no problem at all in Edgware, HA8, NW9 postcode area.
HA0- Wembley, this morning was fine... downloaded about 1GB;). Come the afternoon speeds are pants again. Very erratic! Msn messenger/skype wont work properly, with voice talk not working properly, and recd msg's come all at once suddenly! My neighbour on VM, same thing... he said speeds are slow... he doesnt even know what connection he's meant to be on, since the last time he spoke to CS he is now confused:p: He doesnt even know how much he is paying lol.

But main thing, HA0, there is something wrong... could it be that 20mb upgrades took place here yday??? Kind of explains it... or could it be some DNS thing? Its CRAZY, sometimes GOOGLE loads fine, sometimes it takes aggggeeesssss just to realise i gave it a command, and then suddenly the page loads:( Bit of a mess:erm:

Fine here in HA4 on blueyonder
I am on ex-ntl