PDA

View Full Version : Tech Support

tallman
11-05-2007, 17:27
Useless or helpful?

From the experience of the call I am making regarding my modem they are useless...

How they expect you to know the security question that was setup 7 years ago...they ask you to speak to another department, who have just put you through to that one...

what a waste of time...

Paul K
11-05-2007, 18:12
Because you are supposed to choose something you will remember? If you can't remember your account security info then you will get bounced around a bit, have you tried putting the phone down and calling back to see if you get someone else? Could ask for a supervisor/ team leader?

virginmedia
11-05-2007, 18:12
lol You can give your d.o.b in as proof.

Whats the problem you are having?

Nedkelly
11-05-2007, 18:42
Useless or helpful?

From the experience of the call I am making regarding my modem they are useless...

How they expect you to know the security question that was setup 7 years ago...they ask you to speak to another department, who have just put you through to that one...

what a waste of time...

What problem have you got is it a technical prob or an acct prob :)

annoyance
11-05-2007, 18:57
Use the VM news groups the Tech Support is quick and helpful in most cases.

r00t
12-05-2007, 02:31
Useless or helpful?

what a waste of time...

If you were to phone your bank, I'm betting you would have all the details there in front of you. Account n0, phone n0, DOB etc...
*sigh*