PDA

View Full Version : So Hari is Haringey...

mocara
09-05-2007, 11:54
...where is dals.blueyonder.co.uk, customer services lady hasn't got a scooby. When I asked what area I was considered as being in she said "Cable London", of the flashbacks :-)
I'm presuming that dals is dalston, so am I a) considered as part of Haringey or b) not on the list, even as TBC? :-)

Toto
09-05-2007, 16:19
...where is dals.blueyonder.co.uk, customer services lady hasn't got a scooby. When I asked what area I was considered as being in she said "Cable London", of the flashbacks :-)
I'm presuming that dals is dalston, so am I a) considered as part of Haringey or b) not on the list, even as TBC? :-)

I think you will find that she was referring to your account on the billing database, she was not refering to your uBR location.

Stuart
09-05-2007, 16:25
dals is (I believe) dalston.

mocara
09-05-2007, 23:26
I think you will find that she was referring to your account on the billing database, she was not refering to your uBR location.
Yes, the old Cable London. However, I was exceedingly clear that I wanted to know which of the areas on the "where is my upgrade" page I fell into. So if I'm in Dalston, it isn't even on the page :-)