PDA

View Full Version : General WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

wwe
08-05-2007, 00:35
hi all does anybody know if the Spirit Squad will be coming bk i thought they all were great and only kenny has stay

so who whatching raw tonight
cena vs randy i want randy to win but u can tell cean will

wwe
09-05-2007, 13:45
have u heard edge is the World Heavyweight Champion he beat the undertake he cashed in his money in the bank i car't belive it

gazzae
09-05-2007, 14:08
You should have put that in a spoiler as its not broadcast till Friday.

wwe
09-05-2007, 14:13
i know they shoulde't have told us but i still car't belive he beat the undertaker car't wait to see it

whats next for edge? will undertaker get a rematch?

Russ
09-05-2007, 15:43
You should have put that in a spoiler as its not broadcast till Friday.

Done ;)

---------- Post added at 15:43 ---------- Previous post was at 15:20 ----------

hi all does anybody know if the Spirit Squad will be coming bk i thought they all were great and only kenny has stay

The Spirit Squad were awful :D

wwe
09-05-2007, 15:51
Done ;)

---------- Post added at 15:43 ---------- Previous post was at 15:20 ----------

The Spirit Squad were awful :D

i think there great why do u think they were awful?

Media Boy UK
09-05-2007, 16:10

They was awful. DX kick them back to High School :).

wwe
09-05-2007, 16:30
do any of u think we will see hulk hogan again in the ring

gazzae
09-05-2007, 18:46
I thought Hogan had a falling out with the WWE. Isn't he working for Memphis Wrestling now?

Russ
09-05-2007, 21:44

They couldn't wrestle for toffee - that's why Mikey is the only one still around, he happily jobbed to Ric Flair.

do any of u think we will see hulk hogan again in the ring

With a bit of luck, no :)

Media Boy UK
09-05-2007, 22:44
They couldn't wrestle for toffee - that's why Mikey is the only one still around, he happily jobbed to Ric Flair./>
Kenny is only still on Raw due to him going out with WWE Diva Mickie James and WWE like to keep Boyfriend/Girlfrend together on the same Show.

Russ
09-05-2007, 22:48
Did your VM insider tell you that?? :D

That's who I meant actually. Honestly watching them wrestle was painful. Their gimmick was over for about 3 weeks and it all went downhill from there. I marked out when they split though - the last I heard the rest of them were selling hotdogs outside the arenas :D

Media Boy UK
09-05-2007, 22:57
WWE Diva Melina is Dating Johny ' Don't call me Monday' Nitro. WWE Diva Maria is Dating CM Punk. Matt Hardy is Dating WWE Diva Ashley.

Russ
09-05-2007, 22:58
:confused:

wwe
10-05-2007, 00:27
WWE Diva Melina is Dating Johny ' Don't call me Monday' Nitro. WWE Diva Maria is Dating CM Punk. Matt Hardy is Dating WWE Diva Ashley.

do u know any more

Media Boy UK
10-05-2007, 19:49
i know they shoulde't have told us but i still car't belive he beat the undertaker car't wait to see it

whats next for edge? will undertaker get a rematch?

Here some bad news for all you Undertaker fans: The Undertaker has suffered a torn bicep. The injury occurred before the Backlash PPV, and worked thru the injury.
The injury is being considered very serious, because it appears his muscle tore completely off his bone. Undertaker has seen Dr. James Andrews Last Monday [ April 30th. ]. The Undertaker is set to be out for NINE months upto One Year.

wwe
12-05-2007, 12:32
does anybody know when king booker and triple h are going to be bk

wwe
13-05-2007, 03:51
have u heard its edge vs Batista at Judgment Day

Media Boy UK
16-05-2007, 17:55
Sabu, Vito, Rob Conway and [ soon to coming to ECW ] Too Cold Scorpio has today been released from their contracts by WWE. During a meeting with investors last Friday, Vince McMahon announced that WWE will start producing their shows in High Definition TV in 2008.

wwe
18-05-2007, 14:35
why they got rid of sabu for

Russ
18-05-2007, 15:06
Because he kept turning up late to shows, sometimes without his kit.

Media Boy UK
20-05-2007, 17:16
WWE announced earlier on their website that they have released ECW diva Ariel (Shelly Martinez), Scotty 2 Hotty, and Spirit Squad member Nick Mitchell.
They also released Angel Williams who was in their Developmental system.

---------- Post added at 17:16 ---------- Previous post was at 17:08 ----------

Here is a updated card for Tonight Sunday's Judgement Day PPV:
WWE Championship
John Cena (c) vs. The Great Khali
World Heavyweight Championship Match
Edge (c) vs. Batista
ECW Championship - 3 on 1 Handicap Match
Vince McMahon (c), Shane McMahon & Umaga vs. Bobby Lashley
WWE United States Championship - 2 out of 3 Falls Match
Chris Benoit (c) vs. MVP
Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton
Ric Flair vs. Carlito
CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke

Also Gregory Helms will be out for an year following surgery to repair two broken vertebrae in his neck. The surgery, which will be performed by Dr. Youngblood in San Antonio, Texas on Monday, will be similar to that undergone by such Superstars as Edge and Chris Benoit, and recovery time will be at least one year.

Media Boy UK
21-05-2007, 09:59
Ric Flair def. Carlito;

Bobby Lashley def. ECW World Champion Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon & Umaga (3-on-1 Handicap Match);

CM Punk def. Elijah Burke;

Randy Orton def. Shawn Michaels;

World Tag Team Champions The Hardys def. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch;

World Heavyweight Champion Edge def. Batista;

MVP def. United States Champion Chris Benoit (2-out-of-3 Falls Match; new champion);

WWE Champion John Cena def. The Great Khali

WWE Judgment Day Results

Niles Crane
21-05-2007, 10:09
Other than this years Wrestlemania, i havent really watched WWE in well over a year. What's happened to the brand split? Judgement Day is usually a Smackdown! PPV, so why were all three brands appearing?

Media Boy UK
21-05-2007, 10:12
WWE are not doing Brand PPV anymore to get more people to buy them in the US.

Media Boy UK
21-05-2007, 12:34
Randy Orton def. Shawn Michaels;

A wounded and concussed Shawn Michaels gave it his best effort at Judgment Day before collapsing in the ring. Due to the collapse, referee Marty Elias was forced to stop the match and award the victory to Randy Orton.

WWE’s Dr. Ferdinand Rios forbade Shawn from competing. But he didn’t listen, as when Orton demanded to be announced as the winner by forfeit, a visibly woozy Michaels stumbled his way to ringside.

Unfortunately, even the heart of a champion and spirit of a warrior that HBK possesses wasn’t enough on this night. Orton wisely and opportunistically focused his attack on Michaels’ head, knocking him silly seconds into the bout. Finally, after a few minutes of pounding, referee Marty Elias stopped the match after Shawn tried to attempt Sweet Chin Music but simply fell flat on his back.

With a sadistic smirk, Orton added insult to injury by dropping HBK with a post-match RKO before WWE’s medical team and even HBK’s wife Rebecca rushed to the ring to check on the fallen Showstopper. The Legend Killer simply smirked and left the ring as Michaels was loaded onto a stretcher and wheeled out with a visibly upset Rebecca right by his side.

Although it was under dubious circumstances, the Legend Killer claimed another victim at Judgment Day. Shawn Michaels gallantly gave it his all, but after another brutal beating, only time will tell whether he will ever be the same again.

From WWE.com.

The Shawn Michaels story line from last night is due him suffered a knee injury and is rumored to be very serious so he needed some time off WWE TV.

1pm update:

According to Dr. Rios, HBK will have to be out of action for an undetermined amount of time due to the concussions. Shawn Michaels has battled back from numerous injuries before, including a severe back injury that cost him four years and nearly ended his career….but this is different. The brain is perhaps the most vital part of a sports-entertainers body, and if brain function is impaired, a Superstar could put himself into a dangerous position by stepping back into the ring.

HBK may never be 100 percent again, and speculation is rampant that this may be the straw that finally breaks the proverbial camel’s back. Let’s hope that the events of the past few weeks didn’t kill the legend of Shawn Michaels once and for all.

Update from WWE.com.

Also although not mentioned on WWE.com, Mark Canterbury (aka Henry O. Godwinn), was released earlier this week.

Media Boy UK
23-05-2007, 12:24
WWE Saturday Night Main Event is coming back on Sunday the 3rd of June at 4.30am UK time on Sky Sports 3.

Then ECW One night Stand is on Monday the 4th of June at 1am UK time Live on Sky Sports 1.

Info from Sky Sports.com.

gazzae
23-05-2007, 12:49
How come some PPVs are on Box Office and others are shown on Sky Sports? Is it just the really big PPVs that are on Box Office?

Russ
23-05-2007, 12:51
Sky have only got the rights to make a charge for certs PPVs - the ones which are free are the ones they poached from Channel 4.

Media Boy UK
23-05-2007, 12:59
As part of the FIVE-YEAR deal Sky signed with the WWE back in 2004.

Sky One have got: an one hour highlights show every week.

Sky Sports have got: 8 PPV Live, WWE Raw Live, WWE Smackdown ( Uncut and Family ), WWE Raw ( Uncut and Family ), ECW, WWE Heat ( Uncut and Family ), WWE Highlights shows ( Uncut and Family ), 8 WWE One-off shows ( Uncut and Family. When the PPVS is on Sky Box Office. ) and WWE Saturday night Main Event ( Uncut and Family ).

Sky Box Office have got: 8 PPV Live.

wwe
27-05-2007, 19:30
does anybody know if The Great Khali can speak english couse i heard he was in a moive once and spoke english but in wwe he does't

Russ
27-05-2007, 20:19
He speaks very basic english and needs a translator for most situations. He spoke some english in The Longest Yard but that's about his limit.

Media Boy UK
28-05-2007, 10:35
Shawn Michaels underwent successful knee surgery last week. Early word going around is that he could return in the Fall.

WWE will air a special 3 hour edition of Raw on June 11th. Rumors have started that all three brands will be on this episode and could feature another draft lottery. Again only rumors at this time. I wonder if this would be a good time to bring Triple H back to TV in some capacity

Russ
28-05-2007, 10:39
Nah, he's scheduled to return early July.

Media Boy UK
28-05-2007, 10:47
WWE Saturday Night's Main Event(TM) Telecasts from Toronto this Monday for Air on Saturday, June 2nd.

Key matches include:

- WWE Champion John Cena and the 7-foot, 3-inch 420-pound titan The Great Khali squaring off in a prelude to the highly anticipated rematch for the WWE Championship at the "One Night Stand(TM)" pay-per-view on Sunday, June 3rd.

- Batista and Chris Benoit VS World Heavyweight Champion Edge and United States Champion MVP

- The WWE's strangest and smallest going head-to-head in a match that can only be seen to be believed

Note: Sky are showing this on Saturday night at 9pm and 4.30am on Sky Sports 3 & also on Sunday at 1.30pm on Sky Sports Xtra.

---------- Post added at 10:47 ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 ----------

Nah, he's scheduled to return early July.
Maybe he will be back on TV an month before he can go into the ring.

Russ
28-05-2007, 10:50
Can't really see that happening. It's a possibility but his fans will be rabid to see him in action again.

gazzae
28-05-2007, 12:12
Anyone been to see the WWE live?

I got tickets off ebay for Raw when it comes to Belfast in Oct.

Even though its not a TV broadcast I take it all the big stars will be there anyway?

Media Boy UK
28-05-2007, 12:18
Yes they will be in Ireland has they are going to tape the TV show for that week in England. They may be join by the ECW Superstars on that show night show in Ireland so you may see an Raw star vs an ECW star on that night show.

Media Boy UK
28-05-2007, 19:54
If you haven’t noticed recently, WWE has banned the shooting star press and the 450 press. Paul London did a shooting star plancha at a recent show and was told by Mr. McMahon if he tried it again, he would fire him on the spot.

WWE will air a special 3 hour edition of Raw on June 11th. Rumors have started that all three brands will be on this episode and could feature another draft lottery. Again only rumors at this time. I wonder if this would be a good time to bring Triple H back to TV in some capacity

The June 11th edition of RAW will feature the draft lottery special.

Russ
28-05-2007, 20:04
They banned the shooting star press after Billy Kidman accidentally knocked Chavo out with it. I spoke to Kidman at a UK show last year and he told me they were looking for a reason to ban it fomonths.

---------- Post added at 20:04 ---------- Previous post was at 20:02 ----------

Yes they will be in Ireland has they are going to tape the TV show for that week in England. They may be join by the ECW Superstars on that show night show in Ireland so you may see an Raw star vs an ECW star on that night show.

I love the way WWE annouces UK tours as appearing in "Birmingham, England" etc.

Yeah, like how many other Birminghams in the UK are they likely to be appearing in??

Media Boy UK
28-05-2007, 20:11
They have got Birmingham in the U.S.

Russ
28-05-2007, 20:15
They have got Birmingham in the U.S.

Your point being...? ;)

I love the way WWE annouces UK tours as appearing in "Birmingham, England" etc

Media Boy UK
28-05-2007, 20:17
Sorry I did not read your post right before posting.

wwe
29-05-2007, 00:18
what happened to hbk at the ppv in the ring was that real or was he asked to do it

Russ
29-05-2007, 09:26
It was a work - he's got a badly messed up knee, needed time off for surgery so a storyline was made to explain his absence.

Media Boy UK
30-05-2007, 14:57
That was the 2nd time WWE has ask him to do that Story line. He did it at an WWE Raw show in the match with the late Owen Hart back in 1995.

Media Boy UK
01-06-2007, 11:27
The following matches have been taped for Saturday Night’s Main Event on Sky Sports 3 this Saturday at 9 p.m

- WWE Champion John Cena vs. The Great Khali (non-title)

- World Champion Edge & U.S. Champion MVP vs. Batista & Chris Benoit

- Fit Finlay & Hornswoggle vs. Boogeyman & Little Boogey

- Kane, Eugene & Doink The Clown vs. Kevin Thorn, Viscera & Umaga

- ECW Champion Vince McMahon vs. Bobby Lashley in an arm wrestling match

- Ashley Massaro, Kristal Marshall, Mark Henry, Maria, Torrie Wilson, Candice Michelle, Extreme Expose and Michelle McCool will also appear on the show

Cavarius
01-06-2007, 21:17
WWE Diva Maria is Dating CM Punk.

*Envy*:(

Media Boy UK
03-06-2007, 17:53
Sunday WWE News Round-up

Here is the final card for this tonight's WWE One Night Stand PPV: [ Live on Sky Sports 1 ]

- John Cena vs Great Khali (Falls count anywhere for WWE Raw Heavyweight Title)

- Edge vs Batista (Cage match for the WWE Smackdown Heavyweight Title)

- Vince McMahon vs Lashley (Street fight for the ECW title)

- The Hardys vs Haas & Benjamin (Ladder match for Raw Tag Titles)

- Melina vs Candice Michelle (Pudding match, non title)

- CM Punk, Tommy Dreamer, & Sandman vs Elijah Burke, Marcus CorVon & Matt Striker (Extreme Rules)

- Kane vs Mark Henry (Lumberjack Match)

- Rob Van Dam vs Randy Orton (Stretcher Match)

WWE announced earlier on their website that they have released ECW diva Ariel (Shelly Martinez), Scotty 2 Hotty, and Spirit Squad member Nick Mitchell.
They also released Angel Williams who was in their Developmental system.

Two weeks ago Shelly Martinez (a/k/a Ariel) was released from WWE. The reason why backstage was that she didn’t have the “right look”. This is Vince’s nice way of saying “you’re not pretty enough”.

Vince was negative on Martinez from the very start, but was persuaded by Heyman to bring her up last year. Vince never understood the idea of goth characters and likes divas with the “model” look. With Heyman gone from the company Martinez had very little support backstage.

Some rumors circulated that she was released over an incident with Batista, however these are apparently false.

With the draft lottery coming up on June 11, here are some names that may be changing brands. There has been talk of Chris Benoit either moving to Smackdown or ECW. William Regal moving to Raw is a possibility, as he is friends with Triple H and wants to do singles, and move away from tag team competition. There has been discussions of moving Mr. Kennedy to Raw, but his logical next feud would be with Edge when he returns to action. Booker T moving to Raw also makes sense with the Smackdown roster strong on the heel side.

HBK vowed to still work the Judgment Day PPV against Randy Orton, but made the decision his knee was injured too seriously and suggested WWE script an injury angle to explain why he couldn't wrestle.

WWE is hopeful that Shawn Michaels will be able to return back in time for the Survivor Series, marking the 10th anniversary of the famous Michaels vs. Bret Hart screw job double cross.

With all the recent injuries, there have been more talks internally about bringing back Chris Jericho.

Team 3-D is more likely than not to finish their careers in WWE. They are not rushing back to WWE just yet. But Devon and Bubba Ray are certainly for it. Devon is really pushing for the team to return even if he has to go as a singles wrestler for a short while.

wwe
04-06-2007, 01:04
i hope the great khail wins tonight cean going down

Media Boy UK
04-06-2007, 09:50
Steve Romero (real name Todd Romero) has left WWE.

---------- Post added at 09:50 ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 ----------

WWE One Night Stand Results:

- Rob Van Dam def. Randy Orton (Stretcher Match)

- ECW Originals def. The New Breed (Tables Match)

- The Hardys def. World's Greatest Tag Team (Tag Titles Ladder Match)

- Mark Henry def. Kane (Lumberjack Match)

- Bobby Lashley def. Mr. McMahon (ECW World Title Match)

- Candice Michelle def. Melina (Pudding Match)

- Edge def. Batista (World Title Cage Match)

- John Cena def. The Great Khali (WWE Title Falls-Count-Anywhere Match)

Media Boy UK
04-06-2007, 18:59
WWE News update:

The Great Khali continues to suffer from knee problems. Obviously he has been working through the pain and there is no word that he will be taking any time off.

wwe
05-06-2007, 14:07
how long is hbk out for?]

Cavarius
06-06-2007, 14:21
The Cena vs Khali match was a little bit of a let down. I was expecting them to go go all round the arena. I can remember a Mankind matchup like that which was awesome when they were round the back using anything they could pickup on eachother (can't remember who his opponent was). But maybe they've stopped that now.

The FU off the crane was pretty good. Would've been better if it was onto that Nascar though. ;)

The pudding match was pointless but I'm not complaining.:naughty:

I'm interested in seeing where this McMahon mental breakdown goes.

gazzae
06-06-2007, 14:29
What happened at the start of Lashley's match? When Lashley went to dive out of the ring he appeared to grab the rope and fall awkwardly, he still hit Umaga with his boot. Was it intentional or did he misjudge where Umaga was and grabbed it to save himself.

Media Boy UK
06-06-2007, 15:11
how long is hbk out for?]
November 2007.

---------- Post added at 15:05 ---------- Previous post was at 15:00 ----------

What happened at the start of Lashley's match? When Lashley went to dive out of the ring he appeared to grab the rope and fall awkwardly, he still hit Umaga with his boot. Was it intentional or did he misjudge where Umaga was and grabbed it to save himself.

I think Umaga forgot to move to that side of the ring.

---------- Post added at 15:11 ---------- Previous post was at 15:05 ----------

The Cena vs Khali match was a little bit of a let down. I was expecting them to go go all round the arena. I can remember a Mankind matchup like that which was awesome when they were round the back using anything they could pickup on eachother (can't remember who his opponent was). But maybe they've stopped that now.

You may think that the John Cena VS The Great Khali was bad on Sunday Night be the is having knee problems right now and the WWE need him to work through the pain until after June 11th.

wwe
06-06-2007, 15:45
why do they want the great khail to work till june the 11 why not give him a week or 2 off i think he a great superstar and i don't want to see him out for ages with knee problems

Media Boy UK
06-06-2007, 16:07
The Raw main event Superstars are having problems with some part of their body { Hunter and HBK and so on ) or the WWE need them to move to Smackdown { Edge ) so they cant give Khali time off untill they move some superstars from Smackdown & ECW onto Raw this Monday. I think the WWE may move CM Punk & Batista to Raw.

Media Boy UK
11-06-2007, 11:32
Cena vs. Edge to kick off WWE Draft night. Tonight on WWE Raw, a match between John Cena and Edge will kick off the show at its special start time of 1AM on the Sky Sports 3. The matches on tonight’s Raw will be interpromotional, and each match will affect the WWE Draft. The winning Superstar of each match will earn his (or her) brand the next WWE Draft pick. Also, don’t forget, tonight is 'Mr. McMahon Appreciation Night'. Info from WWE.com.

gazzae
11-06-2007, 12:18
Wonder where they are going with the whole crazy Vince thing.

Media Boy UK
11-06-2007, 19:11
Monday latest news:

There are reports coming out of Portugal that a fan was arrested at a WWE house show. Apparantly as Candice Michelle was walking up the entrance way, a fan groped her breasts.

Lauren Jones, who had a 'cup of coffee' with WWE a few years back, will co-star in an upcoming FOX series. The show entitled 'Anchorwoman'.

Media Boy UK
11-06-2007, 23:01
Over the past week, on WWE.com the WWE asked THEY fans what they wanted to see happen in this year's draft. Below are the results: Edge Go to ECW - 39%, Lashley Go to Raw - 52%, Matt Hardy Go to Raw - 62%, Marcus Cor Von Stay on ECW - 38%, Elijah Burke Stay on ECW - 46%, Randy Orton Go to ECW - 44%, Batista Go to Raw - 44%, Maria Stay on Raw - 53%, Chris Masters Go to ECW - 52%, RVD Stay on ECW - 36%, Ric Flair Stay on Raw - 41%, Mark Henry Go to ECW - 56%, MVP Go to ECW - 43%, Umaga Go to ECW - 54%, CM Punk Go to Raw - 53%, Matt Striker Stay on ECW - 56%, Snitsky Stay on ECW - 53%, Kelly Kelly Go to Raw - 50%, Kane Stay on SmackDown - 35%, Go to Raw - 35%, Carlito Go to ECW - 42%, The WWE Draft looks to shake things up.

Media Boy UK
12-06-2007, 03:58
WWE Draft Results
Pick no. 1: SmackDown selects The Great Khali
Pick no. 2: ECW selects The Boogeyman
Pick no. 3: Raw selects King Booker and Queen Sharmell
Pick no. 4: ECW selects the Rabid Wolverine, Chris Benoit
Pick no. 5: SmackDown selects Torrie Wilson
Pick no. 6: SmackDown selects Chris Masters
Pick no. 7: Raw selects ECW Champion Bobby Lashley
Pick no. 8: SmackDown selects “Nature Boy” Ric Flair
Pick no. 9: Raw selects Snitsky
Pick no. 10: Raw selects Mr. Kennedy

---------- Post added at 03:58 ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 ----------

WWE officials have announced that WWE.com will host a Supplemental Daft Wednesday at 5pm. Look for additional Superstars from Raw, SmackDown and ECW to switch brands and find new homes. All the details will appear on this page from Wednesday at 5pm.

wwe
12-06-2007, 20:04
whats happened to Mr. McMahon i heard his limo blow up
is this a storyline

Russ
12-06-2007, 20:08
Yeah it's just a work.

wwe
12-06-2007, 22:32
when do u think vice will be bk when i seen it on there web site a bit of me thought it had really happened in really life i was looking on the usa news papers site trying 2 find out

gazzae
13-06-2007, 09:52
Wonder if Fit Finlay planted it!!

Russ
13-06-2007, 10:32
:eek: :D

wwe
13-06-2007, 12:12
why have they done a storyline like this for where they make out vince is might be dead

KillswitchEdge
13-06-2007, 12:39
Because it's a Television Show, it's not real life...This is admittedly an extreme storyline, nobody in wrestling history that I can remember has ever been "killed off" in a storyline before. There were a few dodgy moments revolving around death (Big Boss Man stealing Big Show's father's coffin, that was sick but comical at the same time) but I dont ever remember someone supposedly dying.

My guess is they wanted to kill off the "Mr McMahon" character and this will end up being a "whodunit?" storyline resulting in everyone's favourite Irishman being the prime suspect :D:p:

I'm kidding about that last part of course ;)

On a separate note: Kennedy on Raw! Woo! It's about time he gets to the main stage.

Smackdown can say what it wants about it being the better brand, but it sucks horribly and right now I actually prefer ECW over Smackdown. Once Kennedy recovers from his injury (probably about a month to go) Raw is gonna explode.

Russ
13-06-2007, 13:28
Smackdown can say what it wants about it being the better brand,

I'm sorry? SM being considered the better brand???

I agree with what you say about Mr Kennedy..........Kennedy - he'll be holding gold before the year is out.

Media Boy UK
13-06-2007, 15:13
Due tp the late Mr. McMahon ( ? ) limo blowing up on Raw this past Monday. WWE officials have announced that they have postphone a Supplemental Daft on Wednesday. Look for additional Superstars from Raw, SmackDown and ECW to switch brands and find new homes. The new date for a Supplemental Daft is Sunday at 5pm. All the details will appear on this page from Sunday at 5pm.
News from WWE.com.

wwe
13-06-2007, 15:29
they should not be alound to kill vince off he is the boss really i think they should not be alound 2 kill any superstar off i hope the storyline ends with him coming bk to and being able to stand in the ring again

KillswitchEdge
13-06-2007, 17:56
I'm sorry? SM being considered the better brand???

I agree with what you say about Mr Kennedy..........Kennedy - he'll be holding gold before the year is out.

Aye, I remember quite a few times where Michael Cole and JBL would say how Smackdown is the superior brand and such and I always shook my head in that silent "I cant believe you buy that crap" way that I've mastered ;)

Smackdown only has a handful of superstars worth watching, yet they have the biggest roster.

Edge, MVP, London and Kendrick, Jimmy Wang Yang (his angle is pathetic but his in ring skills are amazing), JBL on the mic, Finlay and maybe Chavo and Matt Hardy are really the only ones with any talent on that roster, and aside from Edge, MVP and on a rare occasion Finlay, the rest are midcard jobbers most of the time (London and Kendrick's title reign excluded of course)

Looking at the draft I cant help but wonder if maybe the WWE are going to bury Smackdown completely. The ratings in the States have been declining for Smackdown in recent months, and when you look at the Draft and who moved from Smackdown and who moved to Smackdown, you can't help but wonder if maybe its a bad sign for Smackdown.

Kennedy -> RAW
Booker -> RAW
Benoit -> ECW
Boogeyman -> ECW (I'm still scratching my head over that but he's a physical guy, maybe it will work out well for him)

Thats 3 huge names heading out of the brand, now look at who's heading in:

Khali -> Smackdown
Ric Flair -> Smackdown
Torrie -> Smackdown

A guy who cant wrestle, a guy who really is past his prime (though I am a huge Ric Flair fan, really, I do think he should call it a day) and a Diva who can't wrestle.

It really does look to me like Smackdown's being buried, but there's still some considerable talent left over there as far as crowd draws, like Taker, Batista and Kane, so maybe once this supplemental draft takes place it may look a little more lively for Smackdown, but right now Raw's looking sh*t hot with the additions of Kennedy, Lashley, Booker and maybe even Snitsky as a new monster heel.

As for Kennedy holding gold by the end of the year, I'm hoping for a lot sooner really, he's phenominal, both in the ring and on the mic. I marked out so badly when he did the Green Bay Plunge on Hornswoggle from the ladder, a classic comedic moment! I hope for as much from Kennedy as I do from Orton.

Orton, I consider truly to be one of the potential greats, but he needs to get his act together and stop all the backstage drama, but that's a story for another time.

Media Boy UK
13-06-2007, 19:11
Wednesday WWE News Round-up:

-I have got info on how WWE taped the exploding limo footage, WWE had a team of professional stunts from Zenith Pyrotechnology heading up the operation.

Permits to produce the stunt was acquired a week ago which made for great timing considering The Sopranos ended on Sunday with what many people consider an unsatisfying finale according to Andy Kratz who was involved with the stunt.

With the beauty of video editing, WWE managed to combine the footage taped on Saturday and Sunday as well as the live feed into one dramatic scene. If you look closely, you will notice that while Vince is walking towards the limo, there is no water next to the car on the floor while once the shot was cut from a different angle you can notice water on the floor.

The scene was then cut to the pre-taped segment once the angle was switched, with one take of Mr. McMahon coming in and closing the door and one take from the exact angle the limo exploding.

Media Boy UK
17-06-2007, 21:17
WWE Hall of Famer “Sensational” Sherri is dead. She was 49.

She was a WWE Women Champion for 15 months in the 1980's then she was a manager to likes of “Macho Man” Randy Savage, “The Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase and Shawn Michaels in the WWE before joining WCW in 1994. In WCW she was a manager to Ric Flair and Harlem Heat won seven WCW Tag Team Championships with her.

The next edition of Saturday Night's Main Event will air on Sky Sports on the 18th of August.

WWE Draft Extra Sunday Results

Pick No. 1: Raw selects Paul London and Brian Kendrick from Smackdown
Pick No. 2: SmackDown selects Kenny Dykstra from Raw
Pick No. 3: ECW selects Viscera from Raw
Pick No. 4: Raw selects The Sandman from ECW
Pick No. 5: SmackDown selects Hardcore Holly from ECW
Pick No. 6: ECW selects The Miz from Smackdown
Pick No. 7: Raw selects Daivari from Smackdown
Pick No. 8: SmackDown selects The Major Brothers from ECW
Pick No. 9: Raw selects William Regal from Smackdown
Pick No. 10: SmackDown selects Victoria from Raw
Pick No. 11: Raw selects Jillian Hall from Smackdown
Pick No. 12: SmackDown selects Eugene from Raw
Pick No. 13: ECW selects Johnny Nitro from Raw

Media Boy UK
23-06-2007, 14:28
ECW Diva Trinity has been release by WWE.

Media Boy UK
25-06-2007, 12:13
Chris Benoit was replaced by Johnny Nitro. Due to "Personal reasons.”

Vengeance: Night of Champions Matches Results

World Tag Team Champions Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch def. The Hardys
Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerrero def. Jimmy Wang Yang
Johnny Nitro def. CM Punk to win the vacant ECW World Title
Intercontinental Champion Santino Marella def. Umaga (DQ)
United States Champion MVP def. Ric Flair
WWE Tag Team Champions Deuce and Domino def. Sgt. Slaughter and "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka
World Heavyweight Champion Edge def. Batista (Count out; Last Chance Match)
Candice Michelle def. Women's Champion Melina
WWE Champion John Cena def. King Booker, Randy Orton, Bobby Lashley & Mick Foley (Challenge Match)

wwe
25-06-2007, 20:11
last nights ppv was great its about time they have all the belts on the line at the ppv that is how it should be

wwe
25-06-2007, 23:13
just read this chris benoit and his family have been found dead

Russ
25-06-2007, 23:18
:eek:

Link please?

wwe
25-06-2007, 23:19
wwe.com

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitdead

Russ
25-06-2007, 23:26

Terrible, terrible news. Yet another awesome talent taken from us far too early. His family too - this is fishy.

wwe
25-06-2007, 23:27

Terrible, terrible news. Yet another awesome talent taken from us far too early. His family too - this is fishy.

i know i car't belive it

Acathla
25-06-2007, 23:44
Taken from Chris Benoit's Wiki Page:

Death Angle

On June 25th the WWE announced Benoit and his family to be dead, but it has been confirmed this is part of the 'murder' storyline that has also taken Mr. McMahon's "life".

This is getting rather sick now - please WWE stop it.

Linky: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Benoit

Russ
25-06-2007, 23:45

That's BS - wwe.com has removed all references to Vince's "death", they wouldn't have done that if it was a work.

wwe
25-06-2007, 23:46

its not a stroyline couse if it is its sick

Acathla
25-06-2007, 23:51
Wiki has just been changed :o

wwe
25-06-2007, 23:54
Wiki has just been changed :o

yer it saids this

On June 25, 2007, WWE.com reported that Benoit and his family were found dead in their Atlanta home and that police were investigating the situation.

It is possible this is just a wrestling angle. It has been neither confirmed or denied.

Acathla
25-06-2007, 23:55
been changed several times in the past few minutes. guess we will know more tomorrow...

Russ
25-06-2007, 23:58
This is NOT an angle - Benoit is indeed dead.

wwe
25-06-2007, 23:59
been changed several times in the past few minutes. guess we will know more tomorrow...

if it is a storyline why are they doing it they just done it to mr. mcmahon

have they got no more storyline left or something

Acathla
26-06-2007, 00:04
All I can add is another fine athlete has had his life cut short.

I remember meeting Benoit aftershow of a Manchester WWE tour.
He truely was one of the wrestlers who gave a load of time to the fans and loved what he did so much.

RIP

wwe
26-06-2007, 00:48
if it is real all i can say he was a great wrestler

---------- Post added at 00:48 ---------- Previous post was at 00:07 ----------

becouse what has happened to benoit will they stop the vince story line couse vince is going 2 have 2 come out and say a few worlds

Media Boy UK
26-06-2007, 01:25
I have just read this sad news on WWE.com about Chris Benoit and his family. I have been thinking about it: 1. I think Benoit and his family has been unwell all weekend and that how Benoit did not turn up for work on Sunday for the PPV. and 2. I see Benoit was found dead in his new house I think it something to do with the Gas in that new house.

grabbi
26-06-2007, 03:12
I have just read this sad news on WWE.com about Chris Benoit and his family. I have been thinking about it: 1. I think Benoit and his family has been unwell all weekend and that how Benoit did not turn up for work on Sunday for the PPV. and 2. I see Benoit was found dead in his new house I think it something to do with the Gas in that new house.

Unfortunatly, my friend, you are wrong.

He didnt turn up for the PPV because of an "emergency".

The police are treating this as a Homicide, and refused to comment to the media about the cause of death, simply saying that they "werent shot to death".

Unfortunatly, adding these all together is too coincidental to be the theory you suggested.

Now, after a coment like that, I am expecting the horrific news that the Benoits were Murdered. And whoever did it, I hope they rot in jail.

Remember the two kids left, currently in Canada...

gadge
26-06-2007, 03:22
R.I.P Chris never forget you man god bless.

Russ
26-06-2007, 08:57
Police have said it appears Benoit killed his wife and son then took his own life.

Absolutely shocking. I just can't believe it.

gazzae
26-06-2007, 09:17
I can't believe it either.

LSainsbury
26-06-2007, 09:56
I love the way WWE annouces UK tours as appearing in "Birmingham, England" etc.

Yeah, like how many other Birminghams in the UK are they likely to be appearing in??

It's to stop thick Americians thinking they will in Birmingham USA - there are 15 Birmingham's over the pond!

Russ
26-06-2007, 09:58
That's unlikely as they announce it as being part of a UK tour.

LSainsbury
26-06-2007, 10:19
I see...

I just dropped into this thread and put my 2p in...I don't follow WWE - I think it's crap...it's all stage acting and BS!

Russ
26-06-2007, 10:23
Have you tried it?

chamoan
26-06-2007, 10:55
Sadly it looks like this is the real deal, on monday night raw vince mc mahon starts the show off talking about it, and basically ruins his own storyline of himself being dead, and he goes on to say the show tonight is a 3hour show dedicated to chris benoit, the death rate amongst wrestlers is incredible, the amount that have died over the years is shocking.:shocked:

What i find strange is that the guy murderd his wife and 7yr old kid, then topped himself, yet they paying tribute to him and acting and talking like he was a hero, i know the whole event is tragic, but since when does society honor those who murder there wife and kid?

R.I.P benoit and family.

gazzae
26-06-2007, 11:18
Sadly it looks like this is the real deal, on monday night raw vince mc mahon starts the show off talking about it, and basically ruins his own storyline of himself being dead, and he goes on to say the show tonight is a 3hour show dedicated to chris benoit, the death rate amongst wrestlers is incredible, the amount that have died over the years is shocking.:shocked:

What i find strange is that the guy murderd his wife and 7yr old kid, then topped himself, yet they paying tribute to him and acting and talking like he was a hero, i know the whole event is tragic, but since when does society honor those who murder there wife and kid?

R.I.P benoit and family.

It seems that they have removed the tributes from wwe.com.

Russ
26-06-2007, 13:35

R.I.P benoit and family.

Until we know the full facts surrounding this, people are welcome to honour the life of one of the greatest technical wrestlers of all time.

gadge
26-06-2007, 13:39
I see...

I just dropped into this thread and put my 2p in...I don't follow WWE - I think it's crap...it's all stage acting and BS!
Hey show a bit of respect the guy worked bloody hard in that company.:td:

Acathla
26-06-2007, 17:00
I seriously hope the double-murder-suicide story turns out not to be true.

It gets stranger and stranger.

grabbi
26-06-2007, 17:45
Its looking as if Benoit has Strangled his wife on the Saturday, then Smothered his Son on Sunday, before hanging himself on Monday afternoon.

This is terrible.

Jules
26-06-2007, 17:53
I just can't help thinking of Daniel as it seems he was killed by his dad the day after his mum, I really hope he didn't know what had happened to his mum and that the end came quickly for him :(

Rest in peace little one.

Shadow Demon UK
26-06-2007, 18:15
Until we know the full facts surrounding this, people are welcome to honour the life of one of the greatest technical wrestlers of all time.

Maybe we should wait until we know the full facts before we honour his life aswell, it would be very wrong to honour someone who killed a 7 year old child and a woman, which now seems to be the case.

Russ
26-06-2007, 18:41
Maybe we should wait until we know the full facts before we honour his life aswell, it would be very wrong to honour someone who killed a 7 year old child and a woman, which now seems to be the case.

Until it's proven otherwise, Benoit was a complete gentleman by all accounts and an extremely professional worker.

Shadow Demon UK
26-06-2007, 18:57
Until it's proven otherwise, Benoit was a complete gentleman by all accounts and an extremely professional worker.

and a murderer -

Pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son before hanging himself in his weight room, a law enforcement official close to the investigation told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

Link (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/nation/4921332.html)

Russ
26-06-2007, 19:04
As I said, until *proven* otherwise. Anonymous reports aren't proof.

LSainsbury
26-06-2007, 19:06
Hey show a bit of respect the guy worked bloody hard in that company.:td:

He may well of done....OK he was a fine actor. :rolleyes:

RIP

Could also be another "act" - it may just be a fake death...

Boy will you look silly if pops up again a few weeks - alive and kicking...

Russ
26-06-2007, 19:10
This isn't a work - Benoit and family are dead.

Shadow Demon UK
26-06-2007, 19:40
Could also be another "act" - it may just be a fake death...

Boy will you look silly if pops up again a few weeks - alive and kicking...

What a great joke, a seven year old boy has been murdered and two other people have died and you come out with that, great taste :td:

LSainsbury
26-06-2007, 19:57
What a great joke, a seven year old boy has been murdered and two other people have died and you come out with that, great taste :td:

Wasn't meant to be a joke. I've not been keeping up with it so I apologize if you (or anyone) thought it was.

Acathla
26-06-2007, 19:57
or all three were murdered.

who's to say Benoit killed his wife and son?

let's wait for the truth as Russ said...

gazzae
26-06-2007, 20:18
Press conference on now on Fox News

---------- Post added at 20:18 ---------- Previous post was at 20:15 ----------

According to police its a double murder suicide. He killed his wife possibly on Friday and then his son on Saturday and himself probably on Sunday. No suicide note. Both killed by asphyxiation. :(

LSainsbury
26-06-2007, 20:19
let's wait for the truth as Russ said...

Unless it was witnessed, the truth will never be known.

Wonder if he sent a letter to a TV company - like the recent US high-school shooting.

gazzae
26-06-2007, 20:19
Steroids found in house.

Shadow Demon UK
26-06-2007, 20:24
Steroids found in house.

There's a suprise, when will people realise the huge danger of using steroids. This is a very sad story indeed. :(

gazzae
26-06-2007, 20:28
Wife hands and feet bound, blood under her head, wrapped in a towel

No markings on the son

Bibles placed beside each body.

Toxicality reports due in a couple of weeks.

Very Very sad.

LSainsbury
26-06-2007, 20:30
Steroids found in house.

I think if you went through any wrestlers house you would find steroids!

Good old Fox News baiting people up again! A bit like Sky News (sister company) going on and on about the floods. Yeah they are bad but do we really need hours of it and the Sky copter out give it to us live?? :erm:

gadge
26-06-2007, 20:41
Smackdown will have straight wrestleing no storylines this week will see what happens now with the vince angle do they carry on or scrap it?

---------- Post added at 20:41 ---------- Previous post was at 20:39 ----------

Unless it was witnessed, the truth will never be known.

Wonder if he sent a letter to a TV company - like the recent US high-school shooting.
apparently he sent jumbled text messages saying something like thanks and goodbye thats why they alerted police.

Russ
26-06-2007, 22:40
There's a suprise, when will people realise the huge danger of using steroids. This is a very sad story indeed. :(

99% of WWE wrestlers have used steroids over the last 20 years, this is the first time they've been implicated in a murder.

Acathla
26-06-2007, 23:33
Statement from WWE.com

World Wrestling Entertainment is stunned and saddened by the details released by local authorities concerning the double homicide-suicide involving Chris Benoit, his wife, Nancy, and his son, Daniel.

However, WWE is concerned with the sensationalistic reporting and speculation being undertaken by some members of the media following the press conference held by the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department and the District Attorney. During the press conference, the investigating authorities made the following points, all of which run contrary to the media speculation that "roid rage" was a factor in the senseless murders and suicide:

1. The authorities stated that all drugs found in the house were believed to be legal prescriptions.

2. Steroids were not, and could not, be related to the cause of death (asphyxiation). Authorities had no factual basis to speculate as to Benoit’s state of mind, and rightly did not do so.

3. Toxicology tests have not even been completed, so there is no current evidence that Benoit even had steroids or any other substance in his body. In that regard, on the last test done on Benoit by WWE's independently administered drug testing program, done on April 10, 2007, Benoit tested negative.

4. The physical findings announced by authorities indicate deliberation, not rage. The wife's feet and hands were bound and she was asphyxiated, not beaten to death. By the account of the authorities, there were substantial periods of time between the death of the wife and the death of the son, again suggesting deliberate thought, not rage. The presence of a Bible by each is also not an act of rage.

5. WWE strongly suggests that it is entirely wrong for speculators to suggest that steroids had anything to do with these senseless acts, especially when the authorities plainly stated there is no evidence that Benoit had steroids in his body, pending the toxicological reports, and that they had no evidence at this time as to the motive for these acts.

WWE is continuing to monitor the ongoing investigation being conducted by local authorities.

Shadow Demon UK
27-06-2007, 00:20
99% of WWE wrestlers have used steroids over the last 20 years, this is the first time they've been implicated in a murder.

Are you saying that steroids are safe to use and couldnt be the cause of a murder or suicide then? Just because no one in WWE has been involved in a murder doesnt mean it hasnt happned outside wrestling.

grabbi
27-06-2007, 02:45
If Steroids weren't something that could affect the way this Tragedy could go, why would they be mentioned?

WWE will have said this to keep the Steroids Laws in WWE intact.

And I wouldn't say 99% of people in wrestling use steriods.

Sure, people like Warrior, Hogan and Scott Steiner have, Macho Man must have ( for his rage) but guys like AJ Styles, Sting and Kurt Angle? Can't see it somehow...

Finally, for now, the case is open, and its a shame that 20 years of Greatness in Wrestling goes down the drain because of a temper that has got out of Control.

Murder your wife and 7 year old son, then not having the balls to stand up and say 'I did it'? Cowardice Murderer.

I'm very Disappointed. However, he placed a Bible next to both, knowing they would go to heaven, and he knew after killing, he was condemned.

I really hope they find someone else to blame, but the way things stand, Benoit has taken the easy way out, and taken 2 people with him for no reason.

gazzae
27-06-2007, 08:56
wwe.com have a timeline of events...

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Chris Benoit was scheduled to appear at the WWE SmackDown/ ECW live event in Beaumont, Texas

3:30pm
A co-worker received a voice message from Benoit. The message from Benoit stated he missed his flight and over slept and would be late to the WWE Live Event. The co-worker called Benoit back, Benoit confirmed everything he said in his voice message and sounded tired and groggy. Benoit then stated, “I love you”. The co-worker stated that it was “out of context.”

3:42pm
The same co-worker was concerned with Benoit’s tone and demeanor and called Benoit for a second time. Benoit did not answer the call and the co-worker left a message stating “just call me back.”

3:44pm
Benoit called the co-worker back stating he didn’t answer the call because he was on the phone with Delta changing his flight. Benoit stated he had a real stressful day due to Nancy and Daniel being sick with food poisoning. They discussed travel plans for the WWE Tour of Texas with Benoit still sounding groggy at this point according to the co-worker.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/detailedbenoittimeline

Russ
27-06-2007, 09:01
Are you saying that steroids are safe to use and couldnt be the cause of a murder or suicide then?

Yes, that's obviously what I'm saying :rolleyes:

And I wouldn't say 99% of people in wrestling use steriods.

I've heard it from a very reliable source.

Finally, for now, the case is open, and its a shame that 20 years of Greatness in Wrestling goes down the drain because of a temper that has got out of Control.

The way the bodies were found were completely inconsistant with steroid use. Benoit was last tested for them in april and was found free of substance abuse.

TheDaddy
27-06-2007, 09:26
The way the bodies were found were completely inconsistant with steroid use. Benoit was last tested for them in april and was found free of substance abuse.

Apparently they were on prescription

gazzae
27-06-2007, 09:34
Apparently they were on prescription

Though it has been stated that Benoit was a customer of MedXLife, a company whose owners pleaded guilty to prescription drug fraud.

Tijer
27-06-2007, 09:45
Whilst i havent really watched WWE for the past year or so, this is still quite a shock, almost on the same lines as Eddie Guererros death.

But you have to agree, there always was something strange looking about Benoit, and as they say, "Its the quiet ones you gotta look out for"

RIP the Benoit Family.

TheDaddy
27-06-2007, 09:47
Though it has been stated that Benoit was a customer of MedXLife, a company whose owners pleaded guilty to prescription drug fraud.

News to me, I don't really follow wrestling anymore, I heard it on the radio earlier, they also said that his wife had filed for divorce some time ago on the grounds of battery

Media Boy UK
27-06-2007, 15:51

That time of posting ^ I did not know the full story so Benoit kills his family I hope he goes to hell.

wwe
27-06-2007, 16:42
do we know if it is true that benoit killed his family or is that what the police are guessing at couse it might not be true what i read so far i think it is true

Media Boy UK
27-06-2007, 16:50
Yes it true

wwe
27-06-2007, 16:52
Yes it true

do we know why he did it and then why kill ur self? he was a gd superstar he had millions of fans who liked him why go and kill ur family and then ur self

Media Boy UK
27-06-2007, 17:04
We do not know why or how he did this to him and his family and we will not know until the Police look into this and do some tests.

Shadow Demon UK
27-06-2007, 17:50
Yes, that's obviously what I'm saying :rolleyes:

Then why couldn't it be the case here then? Steroids were found in his house and he obviously used them, just because nothing like this has happened in WWE before doesn't mean it wont or can't happen.

Russ
27-06-2007, 18:16
Steriods do not make you want to murder someone. At worst they make you aggressive.

The Sheriff's department concluded the murder was not one of rage but controlled and calculated thought.

---------- Post added at 18:16 ---------- Previous post was at 18:10 ----------

From wwe.com...

"The physical findings announced by authorities indicate deliberation, not rage,"

TheDaddy
27-06-2007, 20:09
Then why couldn't it be the case here then? Steroids were found in his house and he obviously used them, just because nothing like this has happened in WWE before doesn't mean it wont or can't happen.

Didn't something similar happen with Lex Luger, he was involved in a steroid related death, although not held responsible IIRC

gazzae
27-06-2007, 21:26
His girlfriend died of an overdose wasn't it. Think it was steroids and something else.

TheDaddy
27-06-2007, 21:48
His girlfriend died of an overdose wasn't it. Think it was steroids and something else.

Yep

On May 1, 2003, Luger's girlfriend, and former valet, Elizabeth Hulette, died in the townhouse they shared in Marietta, Georgia after mixing pills of hydrocodone, Alprazolam (Xanax), and anabolic steroids (testosterone and sazien) with vodka.

gazzae
28-06-2007, 09:50
Benoit’s son suffered from Fragile X Syndrome; speculation over whether pressure was too much

WWE.com learned from an interview conducted Tuesday by Vancouver’s News1130 that Chris Benoit’s son Daniel possibly suffered from Fragile X Syndrome, a genetically passed-on condition that results in impairments ranging from physical and learning disabilities, to more severe cognitive or intellectual disabilities.

In the interview with News1130, Pam Winthrope, whose own 12-year-old son suffers from Fragile X Syndrome, recounted how she and her husband talked to Benoit about the condition five years ago

A co-worker and long-time friend of the Benoits speculates that perhaps the pressures of home and Daniel’s illness had gotten to him, causing him to snap and take the lives of his wife and son before taking his own.

“Is it possible that after Chris killed Nancy (for whatever reason), he felt Daniel wouldn't be able to get the care and attention he required as a special needs child (if that is indeed true) with no mother and a father either in jail or dead? Did he then decide that the only way he could protect and take care of his son was to take him to the next world and go with him? In his warped and twisted state, did he think this was the only way to shield his son from a difficult life of pain and hardship? It doesn't condone or justify a damn thing, but it's the best reason I can think of. I'm trying to put together some semblance of logic for his actions, but it's an impossible task trying to explain this.”

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitpressures

TheDaddy
28-06-2007, 10:44
Barry Norman, a former publicist for WWE's defunct rival, World Championship Wrestling, blames the pervasive atmosphere inside the industry, which he said leaves pro wrestlers with little choice but to rely on anabolic steroids to look good for the camera and painkillers to mask injuries that the public dismisses because the results are predetermined.

Say's it all imo

Likewise, some who left the wrestling business say, the slayings raise questions about an industry growing weary from the spate of deaths of wrestlers in their 30s and 40s.

Let's hope something positive can come out of this at least

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/content/sports/epaper/2007/06/28/m1a_Benoit_0628.html

---------- Post added at 10:44 ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 ----------

becouse what has happened to benoit will they stop the vince story line couse vince is going 2 have 2 come out and say a few worlds

Vince McMahon, owns a condo in Boca Raton and whose own "death" was part of a developing WWE story line that was scrapped immediately.

Jules
28-06-2007, 11:45
Sadly as no one was there and he left no notes we will never know why he did it, maybe he had brain damage from too many knocks on the head.

He kept sending text messages to people he knew with his home address and one saying that the dogs were put away, a cry for help maybe?

Such a tragic thing to happen :(

wwe
28-06-2007, 15:07
what's going to happen with the vince storyline will he go bk to playing dead or will they bring him bk and stop the stoyline

gazzae
28-06-2007, 16:15
what's going to happen with the vince storyline will he go bk to playing dead or will they bring him bk and stop the stoyline

Its been scrapped. He has already been brought back.

---------- Post added at 16:15 ---------- Previous post was at 15:35 ----------

Vince McMahon appeared on The Today show defending the WWE. You can watch the interview on WWE.com

grabbi
28-06-2007, 20:12
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287194,00.html

FOXNews.com is reporting that the news that Nancy Benoit was dead, was posted on Wikipedia...

Oh yeah, 13 HOURS BEFORE THE BODIES WERE DISCOVERED!!!!!!!

wwe
29-06-2007, 03:43
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287194,00.html

FOXNews.com is reporting that the news that Nancy Benoit was dead, was posted on Wikipedia...

Oh yeah, 13 HOURS BEFORE THE BODIES WERE DISCOVERED!!!!!!!

if this was posted 13 hours befor why did they not tell the poice then maybe they would still be alive

gazzae
29-06-2007, 12:18
if this was posted 13 hours befor why did they not tell the poice then maybe they would still be alive

Because it was probably someone who didn't really know. Maybe they had just watched the PPV and on seeing that Benoit was missing due to a personal emergency they took a guess at what it was.

wwe
29-06-2007, 13:43
i just been reading this

Possible Return
It has been hinted by WWE that it is planning to bring back the Hardcore title and use it in its new brand ECW as a secondary title , however it may be renamed under the term "Extreme Rules" than Hardcore Rules and may create a new belt

Russ
29-06-2007, 13:45
If they do bring it back they should treat it at least semi-seriously, unlike the mess they made of it last time - and make the belt itself look decent too.

wwe
29-06-2007, 16:35
why has wwe.com taken off everything 2 do with benoit off they taken his bio off and the news about his death

gazzae
29-06-2007, 16:37
why has wwe.com taken off everything 2 do with benoit off they taken his bio off and the news about his death

Because he murdered his family, why do you think?

wwe
29-06-2007, 16:38
Because he murdered his family, why do you think?

i know that but i just wanted to see if there was any more news about it

UncleBooBoo
29-06-2007, 16:40

What are you for real?

I’ll tell you why! It’s because he is a murdering little **** bag who deserves to rot in hell for eternity!

They obviously do not want to be associated with a murder especially one who murders his own 7 year old son while he sleeps warmly in his bed while his mother’s dead body it bound and wrapped in another room!

Sorry if this is not suitable for this type of forum but anyone who feels sorry for benoit needs their head examined, I for one hope he rots in hell and my sadness is for his wife and more so for that poor little boy!

wwe
29-06-2007, 16:42
What are you for real?

I’ll tell you why! It’s because he is a murdering little **** bag who deserves to rot in hell for eternity!

They obviously do not want to be associated with a murder especially one who murders his own 7 year old son while he sleeping warmly in his bed while his mother’s dead body it bound and wrapped in another room!

Sorry if this is not suitable for this type of forum but anyone who feels sorry for benoit needs their head examined, I for one hope he rots in hell and my sadness is for his wife and more so for that poor little boy!

i know i hate him now for what he's done but i just wanted to know if the police has said anymore news

Jules
29-06-2007, 16:59
Google it :)

Russ
29-06-2007, 23:27
It's awful that an awesome 20 year career of being one of the most technically gifted wrestlers ever has been blighted by such horror, tragedy and shame.

grabbi
30-06-2007, 02:33
What are you for real?

They obviously do not want to be associated with a murder especially one who murders his own 7 year old son while he sleeps warmly in his bed while his mother’s dead body it bound and wrapped in another room!

OOOOOOKAY!

The first part is right, and true, because he will rot in hell for it.

The second part is a little off, however. benoit Murdered his wife Saturday. Then watched WWE Vengeance, while texting everyone he knows with wierd 'I want to be found' messages. Then he killed his DISABLED son with a Wrestling Chokehold. He wasnt asleep, and could have been murdered while he was texting, or "play fighting" with him, or just as he escorted his son to bed (dont forget, Nancy was in the room next door, so he wont have shown his son that.
Finally, it is suitable, and you are absolutely right.

I havent been a hard fan of him for 20 Years, but I was a WCW fan, and I saw him nearly everyweek. To think someone like him did this turns my stomach, and to think Ive watched him is mindblowing.

No-one can say he was a crap wrestler, or his 20 years of Wrestling wasnt glorious, but he will be remembered for killling his family.

And because he is a Murderer is the reason why WWE dont want anything to do with him now.

countbathory
30-06-2007, 02:53
first of all let me say that this is a most dreadfull thing to have happened, very sad indeed, my thoughts are with his wife and son may they rest in peace and there familys who have deal with this but i have to wonder, benoit often stated in interviews that he lived for 2 things, 1 his family and 2 wrestling. I know he took eddie's death almost 2yrs ago very badly and ive got to wonder what state of mind he must have been in to do this. I can only asume he had suffered some sort of mental breakdown, the text msgs he sent didnt seem to be from someone who was completely there. It is such a shame and a waste of life but i still cant help wondering how pathetic an low he must have become to resort to this.

UncleBooBoo
30-06-2007, 09:42
The second part is a little off, however. benoit Murdered his wife Saturday. Then watched WWE Vengeance, while texting everyone he knows with wierd 'I want to be found' messages. Then he killed his DISABLED son with a Wrestling Chokehold. He wasnt asleep, and could have been murdered while he was texting, or "play fighting" with him, or just as he escorted his son to bed (dont forget, Nancy was in the room next door, so he wont have shown his son that.

I quoted what I had read in a news article! It stated he smothered his son while he slept and there was no sign of a struggle, it also quoted he done this while his wife was bound by the ankles and wrists and wrapped in towels of some sort after being strangled in another room!

It also stated that he used to knock his wife around from time to time in the past also!

Not sure which one is the truth because news reporters tend to make things up most of the time!

Anyway I don't want to waste anymore of my time posting about a scumbug like him, as I said I hope he rots in hell!

grabbi
01-07-2007, 03:55
Wasnt having a go or anything, mate. Just thought Id let you know what the officials are saying.

Your right about his wife, though. She was bound and dead and wrapped up already.

And I understand why you dont wanna speak about him again.

Anyways, the WWE is trying to get back to a state of normality after this, but will they ever recover? Remember 1985 when Vince was done for supplying Steroids?

Many parents are gonna look at this product and wonder if they should let their kids watch it, or even watch it themselves.

i feel WWE is gonna be realing from this for sometime.

Media Boy UK
06-07-2007, 13:24
admin edit - (Russ) - please don't risk copyright and simply copy and paste entire articles, a link will do.

wwe
07-07-2007, 16:08
when's the game coming bk and when will the undertaker be bk?

KillswitchEdge
08-07-2007, 15:07
Undertaker's out for around 7 more months I think, Triple H will be back at Summerslam

wwe
09-07-2007, 01:30
Undertaker's out for around 7 more months I think, Triple H will be back at Summerslam

nice 1 triple h is bk at summerslan thanks 4 ur help i car't wait really looking forward to him returning thanks again

Media Boy UK
12-07-2007, 17:12
This is not an joke - Big Daddy IS coming to ECW.

Pick No. 3: ECW selects Viscera from Raw

Viscera has been rename Big Daddy V by the WWE. You can see Big Daddy V from Tonight on ECW.

wwe
15-07-2007, 19:07
This is not an joke - Big Daddy IS coming to ECW.

[/B]

Viscera has been rename Big Daddy V by the WWE. You can see Big Daddy V from Tonight on ECW.

why has wwe renamed viscera to big daddy v for?

---------- Post added at 19:07 ---------- Previous post was at 19:05 ----------

why is Rey Mysterio coming bk he said i quit in his last match vs chavo

Russ
15-07-2007, 19:13
why has wwe renamed viscera to big daddy v for?

They're changing his image to an 'unstoppable monster' type.

why is Rey Mysterio coming bk he said i quit in his last match vs chavo

He's coming back as he only lost that match so he could give his injuries time to heal.

wwe
15-07-2007, 19:14
They're changing his image to an 'unstoppable monster' type.

He's coming back as he only lost that match so he could give his injuries time to heal.

ok thanks for the info

wwe
18-07-2007, 02:03
have u heard this weeks smackdown edge has had to hand in his title belt becouse he suffered a pectoral injury at the hands of Kane during last week’s SmackDown

The Great Khali is the new World Heavyweight Champion

Russ
18-07-2007, 07:25
Oh great, a man who can't wrestle for toffee is now the champion.

wwe
18-07-2007, 14:53
Oh great, a man who can't wrestle for toffee is now the champion.

i think its going to be great as him as the champ

Media Boy UK
19-07-2007, 14:28
Former ECW Champion John Kronus Passes Away

Another sad day in the pro wrestling world. Unfortunately I have to report that former ECW Tag Team Champ John Kronus (real name George Caiazo) has died. He was found dead on Tuesday in his apartment in New Hampshire. Noone seems to know his actual age,
but I can't imagine him being any older than his late 30's.

As of this writing, no further details are available surrounding his death.

Info from Wrestling-news.com

wwe
23-07-2007, 01:39
Hornswoggle is the new Cruiserweight champion this is wicked

Media Boy UK
23-07-2007, 10:02
The Great American Bash Results

US Champion MVP Def. Matt Hardy
Hornswoggle wins a Cruiserweight Open [ New Champion ]
Carlito Def. Sandman
Women Champion Candice Def. Melina
Intercontinental Champion Umaga Def. Jeff Hardy
ECW Champion John Morrison Def. CM Punk
Randy Orton Def. Dusty Rhodes
World Heavyweight Champion Khali Def. Batista and Kane
WWE Champion John Cena Def. Bobby Lashley

I think the WWE is coping TNA with this one:

WWE Champion John Cena and Women’s Championship Candice Michelle will unite when they team up on Raw to take on Intercontinental Champion Umaga and World Tag Team Champions Cade & Murdoch in the first-ever Champions Only Match.

From WWE.com

wwe
24-07-2007, 17:39
My favourite's match at The Great American Bash
was the one where Hornswoggle wins the Cruiserweight that was great and World Heavyweight Champion Khali Def. Batista and Kane

Russ
24-07-2007, 20:16
Hornswoggle wins a Cruiserweight Open [ New Champion ]

What a joke and insult to the business.

wwe
24-07-2007, 23:33
when will the orther Spirit Squad members becoming bk

Russ
25-07-2007, 07:44
Hopefully never with a bit of luck.

wwe
27-07-2007, 12:10
WWE have release Rene Dupree.

wwe
31-07-2007, 03:01
hi i think it will be triple h vs king booker at summerslam couse all king booker talking about is how he is the only king and triple h is not who else think's it will be triple h vs king booker

Media Boy UK
02-08-2007, 23:29
Mr. McMahon strikes back

This Monday night, live on Raw at 2am on Sky Sports 3, Mr. McMahon strikes back.
From WWE.com

wwe
04-08-2007, 16:49
Mr. McMahon strikes back

This Monday night, live on Raw at 2am on Sky Sports 3, Mr. McMahon strikes back.
From WWE.com

Car't wait MR McMahon is bk on raw. car't wait
will he be bk for good

Russ
06-08-2007, 19:04
The promotion I wrestle for, Celtic Wrestling have just announced that former WWE Superstar and Co-holder of the WWE Tag Team Championship, Joey "Mercury" Matthews will be appearing at our Big Bang 3 event on Friday 12th October, his opponent has yet to be revealed.

www.celticwrestling.com for details.

Acathla
06-08-2007, 20:09
Beat him up Russ.

Russ
06-08-2007, 20:14

I won't be wrestling him, for sure!

Media Boy UK
06-08-2007, 20:22

I won't be wrestling him, for sure!
What is you wrestling name I cant find it. [ pm if you do not want to post it. ]

Russ
06-08-2007, 20:38
Depends on who I'm performing for but usually either Rex Everything or Guidance.

Media Boy UK
06-08-2007, 20:55
I seen you as Guidance I was on Celtic Wrestling web site - I did not know that you was The Undertaker brother :)

Media Boy UK
07-08-2007, 23:44
I have been told tonight at Bobby Lashley is dating WWE Diva Kristal Marshall

---------- Post added at 23:44 ---------- Previous post was at 23:14 ----------

Ex-Smackdown superstar Idol Stevens has been release tonight. Idol Stevens was on Smackdown for the few months last year.

Media Boy UK
08-08-2007, 14:04
Oh no.

WWE Diva Search 2007 will start on WWE TV in Late August / September.

Info from WWE.com [ on the WWE Diva Search 2007 page. ]

wwe
12-08-2007, 18:46
when will they start tougth enough?

Media Boy UK
12-08-2007, 18:51
when will they start tougth enough?
I think they bin that a few years back.

wwe
12-08-2007, 19:20
I think they bin that a few years back.

i remmber them doing it but they didn't bring it bk they just did the diva search

Media Boy UK
13-08-2007, 18:21
Sylvain Grenier has today been release by the WWE.

Info from WWE.com

Russ
13-08-2007, 19:12
From wwe.com...

World Wrestling Entertainment has learned that Bryan Adams, also known to our fans as Crush, has been found dead today. More details are unknown; stay tuned to WWE.com as they become available.

Media Boy UK
14-08-2007, 13:59
WWE has release Developmental Talent Shantelle Malawski.

---------- Post added at 13:59 ---------- Previous post was at 13:58 ----------

Info from WWE.com

wwe
15-08-2007, 23:50
Sylvain Grenier has today been release by the WWE.

Info from WWE.com

why is wwe releaseing so many superstars for?

wwe
21-08-2007, 04:16
mr mcmahon child is a boy but which superstar is it i car't wait to find out who do u think it will be?

Media Boy UK
21-08-2007, 15:01
I have been told this on Wrestling web sites its rumour to be

Mr. Kennedy...(wait for it...wait for it...) KENNEDY!

wwe
21-08-2007, 16:49
how come in usa raw is on sci-fi next week for?

gazzae
21-08-2007, 16:52
US Open Tennis is on its normal channel.

wwe
21-08-2007, 17:02
US Open Tennis is on its normal channel.

ok thanks

Media Boy UK
21-08-2007, 19:58
WWE Diva Search 2007 contestants has been announced!
This year’s eight finalists are:

Taryn Terrell
Naomi Kirk
Brooke Gilbertsen
Lena Yada
Eve Torres
Jessica Hatch
J. Kim
and Lyndy Frieson

From September 3: Each week, live on Monday night Raw (2am on Sky Sports), the contestant with the lowest vote total for the week will be eliminated from the competition.

The winner will be announced at WWE’s pay-per-view extravaganza Cyber Sunday on Oct. 28.

Info from WWE.com.

Media Boy UK
23-08-2007, 15:44
WWE Developmental talent Dan Rodman has been release by the WWE.

Info from WWE.com

one2escape
25-08-2007, 20:53
when can we order this ppv on Virgin. Im paying for it because my favourite is coming back tomorrow HHH. Ive liked him from the start when he was the blue blood.

---------- Post added at 20:53 ---------- Previous post was at 20:52 ----------

and please please Cena to loose. Randy so deserves to be champion. How and why has Cena been champ for so long. I dont think there has been a worse champion bar maybe Deisel

Russ
25-08-2007, 21:02
On a different forum I use, one of the members has a sig which says "If Cena wins we riot" :D

wwe
26-08-2007, 03:14
when can we order this ppv on Virgin. Im paying for it because my favourite is coming back tomorrow HHH. Ive liked him from the start when he was the blue blood.

---------- Post added at 20:53 ---------- Previous post was at 20:52 ----------

and please please Cena to loose. Randy so deserves to be champion. How and why has Cena been champ for so long. I dont think there has been a worse champion bar maybe Deisel

you can order this sunday day

gazzae
27-08-2007, 13:15
Can't believe Cena won again.

wwe
27-08-2007, 13:22
Can't believe Cena won again.

me 2 randy should have won

Russ
27-08-2007, 17:53
He'll be dropping the belt by the next PPV.

wwe
29-08-2007, 00:23
what is Candice theme song called?

gazzae
29-08-2007, 09:09
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candice_Michelle

wwe
29-08-2007, 13:43
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candice_Michelle

do u know where i can listin to it couse i want 2 get the song

one2escape
30-08-2007, 23:14
rom the NY Daily News:

- The WWE was rocked again today, after several of wrestling's top names emerged in the Albany district attorney's probe into a widespread Internet doping scandal.

The wrestling congomerate based in Stamford announced that it will suspend 10 of its biggest stars for violation of its wellness policy.

Top wrestlers Randy Orton, Charles Haas, Jr., Adam "Edge" Copeland, Robert "Booker T" Huffman, Shane Helms, Mike Bucci, Anthony Carelli, John "Johnny Nitro" Hennigan, Darren "William Regal" Matthews, Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson and Chavo Guerrero were all identified as clients of Signature Pharmacy in Orlando, the site raided by Albany County and Florida law enforcement agencies in February for distributing steroids and other prescription drugs to clients who had not been examined by doctors. The investigation is part of a probe into illegal Internet drug distribution by Albany D.A. David Soares.

This is going to be interesting. considering the names on it. With Orton and Kennedy on it.

Spoiler

Kennedy was to be Vinces son.

Russ
30-08-2007, 23:27
This is MASSIVE - Kennedy is involved in a major storyline, Orton is due to take Cena's title, Edge is building up a story, and Regal is RAW GM.

Interesting to see how Vince will play this one.

wwe
31-08-2007, 11:16
rom the NY Daily News:

- The WWE was rocked again today, after several of wrestling's top names emerged in the Albany district attorney's probe into a widespread Internet doping scandal.

The wrestling congomerate based in Stamford announced that it will suspend 10 of its biggest stars for violation of its wellness policy.

Top wrestlers Randy Orton, Charles Haas, Jr., Adam "Edge" Copeland, Robert "Booker T" Huffman, Shane Helms, Mike Bucci, Anthony Carelli, John "Johnny Nitro" Hennigan, Darren "William Regal" Matthews, Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson and Chavo Guerrero were all identified as clients of Signature Pharmacy in Orlando, the site raided by Albany County and Florida law enforcement agencies in February for distributing steroids and other prescription drugs to clients who had not been examined by doctors. The investigation is part of a probe into illegal Internet drug distribution by Albany D.A. David Soares.

This is going to be interesting. considering the names on it. With Orton and Kennedy on it.

Spoiler

what's going to happen now?

gazzae
31-08-2007, 11:20
Wasn't Kennedy in the papers recently saying he hadn't take steroids since joining the wwe?

one2escape
31-08-2007, 22:24
since there drug policy was introduced.

Rumours are not Orton is in the clear as he had a prescription

wwe
01-09-2007, 12:57
rom the NY Daily News:

whys going to happen to the superstars that are on the list will they be
suspended or release?

wwe
02-09-2007, 03:40
ecw Spoiler

CM Punk defeated John Morrison to become ECW Champion

Stephen
02-09-2007, 08:49
If you are posting a spoiler, shouldn't it be within a spoiler tag?

wwe
02-09-2007, 12:40
If you are posting a spoiler, shouldn't it be within a spoiler tag?

i cound't find out how 2 do it sorry

Media Boy UK
03-09-2007, 12:23
WWE have release of the following Superstars Eugene and Cryme Tyme ( Shad Gaspard and Jayson Paul) over the weekend.

Info from WWE.com.

wwe
03-09-2007, 13:33
WWE have release of the following Superstars Eugene and Cryme Tyme ( Shad Gaspard and Jayson Paul) over the weekend.

Info from WWE.com.

why are wwe releaseing so many superstars for?

Media Boy UK
09-09-2007, 21:57
rom the NY Daily News:

Spoiler

WWE Raw Superstar 'King Booker' has rumoured to have quit a WWE when he was told that he was to be suspended for 60 days last week, as a punishment to the Signature Pharmacy bust. He was believed to have failed a Wellness Program test before, hence the 60 days suspension instead of 30.

Info from DS Forum.

one2escape
17-09-2007, 20:34
another disappointing ppv. Just started watching TNA on bravo 2. What a brilliant show

Media Boy UK
20-09-2007, 00:32
WWE Round-up:

Paul Heyman is no longer associated with World Wrestling Entertainment.

Heyman's contract with WWE expired a few months back.

Courtesy of ECW.com:

Marcus Cor Von released

WWE has come to terms on the release of ECW Superstar Marcus Cor Von as of September 19.

Media Boy UK
02-10-2007, 23:26
BREAKING NEWS

Cena out with pec tear, must surrender WWE Championship.

WWE Champion John Cena has suffered a complete tear of his right pectoral tendon and is heading into surgery, according to noted orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews.

Because of the seriousness of the injury, WWE officials will not allow Cena to compete this Sunday at No Mercy, and he will have no choice but to surrender the title.

Dr. Andrews said Cena could miss between six and eight months of action.

Cena was injured during his match with Mr. Kennedy Monday night on Raw.

According to WWE physician Dr. Ferdinand Rios, Cena's injury was more serious than initially thought.

'He has a complete tear of his pectoralus major muscle,' Rios said. 'Because he’s so big, [the tendon tear] is behind the muscle. It was hard to diagnose.' Rios said Cena will be hospitalized for a few days to learn the rehabilitation procedure he must undergo.

His arm will be immobilized for a week and then therapists may allow him to start moving it so that the arm doesn't become stiff.

Rios said that Cena is so dedicated to WWE that he wouldn't be surprised to see him return sooner than later.

'I suspect that John might be able to come back sooner [than most people with this injury], as he’ll train vigorously,' Rios said.

Before visiting Dr. Andrews, Cena had said last night, “No matter how serious the injury, one way or another I’ll be ready to compete on Sunday.” But despite Cena’s vow, WWE officials will not allow him to compete at No Mercy.

Therefore, he must surrender the WWE Championship.

WWE officials vow that there will be a WWE Championship Match this Sunday at No Mercy and a new WWE Champion will be crowned.
News from WWE.com

Russ
16-10-2007, 20:36
Anyone see the British jobber who Umaga beat 3 times on Raw last night? That's Andy Simmons, I was in the ring with him on friday and he didn't tell anyone he was working for WWE this week!

gazzae
16-10-2007, 20:44
I'm going to see Raw on Friday.

Media Boy UK
03-11-2007, 18:38
Big WWE News

Ex-WWE Superstar and Hall of Famer Fabulous Moolah is dead. She passed away on Friday in Columbia, S.C.

Due to its Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy, WWE has this week suspended the following performers for violations: Chris Masters for 60 days (second violation) and DH Smith for 30 days (first violation).

and ECW Star Brooke has been let go by the WWE.

All the info this from WWE.COM.

Media Boy UK
06-11-2007, 19:30
Did you know

The Sandman was let go by the WWE in September.

wwe
15-11-2007, 02:33
i just found out on wwe.com that they have release Chris Masters does anybody know why he was one of my favo superstar he was great and why have they release booker t whats going on booker t is one of the best supersars they got why are they getting rid of them all for does anybody know whats going on?

TheDaddy
15-11-2007, 08:31
i just found out on wwe.com that they have release Chris Masters does anybody know why he was one of my favo superstar he was great and why have they release booker t whats going on booker t is one of the best supersars they got why are they getting rid of them all for does anybody know whats going on?

Don't both of them keep failing drugs tests

KillswitchEdge
15-11-2007, 08:36
Masters failed another drugtest (his 3rd or 4th I believe) along with Harry "DH" Smith and Booker asked for his release because he didn't want to do the full 60 days of his suspension.

wwe
19-11-2007, 13:11
on raw and sd and ecw there been codes coming up on the last one it says break the walls which y2j use to say i think its got something 2 do with him

Media Boy UK
19-11-2007, 13:17
Y2J may reappear on Raw Tonight as I have seen story on the Web saying that the WWE was in talks with Y2J.

Also it will be the goodtime for him to appear for the following.

1. To start up an storyline for December's PPV.
2. He has an book coming out IN the U.S.

gazzae
19-11-2007, 14:50
I think its a cert it will appear, considering he is on the cover of the new wwe mag.

https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2007/11/14.jpg

Russ
19-11-2007, 19:03
A friend of mine is training in Lance Storm's Academy in Canada and Jericho has been training with them for the last few weeks now.

Russ
29-11-2007, 11:09
It's just been announced that former WWE star Nick "Eugene" Dinsmore will be appearing at the Canton Community Centre in Cardiff on friday 25th January 2008 for Celtic Wrestling. I'm hoping to be on the show at some point and it's a massive honour to be on the same card as he. The day before, he'll be running a training seminar for Celtic Wrestling. Awesome news for anyone in South Wanting to get in to the business.

wwe
14-01-2008, 04:28
i still car't belive they got rid of 1 of my favo chris masters does anybody know if they bringing any superstars bk

Russ
14-01-2008, 08:31
Yes, the Big Show is returning.

Media Boy UK
18-01-2008, 12:53
TNA Star Chris Harris is set to sign an deal with the WWE within an month when his deal runs out with TNA.

---------- Post added at 12:53 ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 ----------

Derrick Neikirk and Neil Bzibziak, two developmental talents in the WWE farm system (Florida Championship Wrestling), have been suspended from the 15th of January for violations in accordance with WWE’s Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy.
Info from WWE.com