PDA

View Full Version : All i want is an install date

Doofy
02-05-2007, 11:17
Anyone help on this one please ? rang virgin a month ago to arrange to have some extra cable points installed upstairs, said it would cost me, no problem says i and a date for last monday was arranged. The date came and went no one turned up rang CS and was told they know nothing about it, been trying for 3 days to arrange a date, all i get from them is it has to be done manually we will ring you back am stil waiting all i want is a cable point upstairs can i get it done can i hell. And i can't afford to take anymore time off work for missed installs with not even an apology from anyone there end. I dont care about 20 meg i just want a cable point upstairs

Cheers

Nedkelly
02-05-2007, 11:27
I take it you want extra telephone sockets or you want to move your bb or tv service upstairs .VM do not put points in and leave them open .As for no one turning up we see this all the time someone not putting it on the system:mad:

Doofy
02-05-2007, 11:37
I take it you want extra telephone sockets or you want to move your bb or tv service upstairs .VM do not put points in and leave them open .As for no one turning up we see this all the time someone not putting it on the system:mad:

Yup my mistake on not being clear enough sorry about that, we now have a spare bedroom and i want to move all my ever accumulating computer gear upstairs so am in need of a cable point in the spare room so i can move my stuff in...

Nedkelly
02-05-2007, 11:40
Ahh so want to move the broadband upstairs it should cost £25 at the moment i know it is going up soon to £75 so i would badger them to get it done soon. Get the time and date and the name of who you speak to incase they dont put it on the system good luck:tu:

Doofy
02-05-2007, 11:44
Ahh so want to move the broadband upstairs it should cost £25 at the moment i know it is going up soon to £75 so i would badger them to get it done soon. Get the time and date and the name of who you speak to incase they dont put it on the system good luck:tu:

Yup was quoted 25 quid so i will badger them if it is going up many thanks for the info it is apprecited

Nedkelly
02-05-2007, 11:46
Your welcome all charges are going up soon so its best to get it done now :)