PDA

View Full Version : Installation Error Code 204

Smartie27
01-05-2007, 16:43
Hi,

When I am trying to installed the BB CD, It goes through the s/ware ok, I turn on the CM/Wireless Router when it asks me to, then it comes up asking me to enter my PIN, Surname etc...it then comes up with Error 204, and to contact VM Tech Support...

I can ping the Internet www.google.com etc via the Router...but not connect to the internet...

Can anyone tell me what this error is?

I have called Tech Support, and they advise me they have adjusted something their end...they did not say what, I will be trying to setup the connection tonight...so I am hoping it works...Just thought I would try and get some knowledge of this error beforehand...

Thanks for your help/advice in advance...

Smartie27 :)

punky
01-05-2007, 17:50
:welcome: to the site.

Don't know what the error code means but hopefully its sorted now.

Smartie27
01-05-2007, 18:16
:welcome: to the site.

Don't know what the error code means but hopefully its sorted now.

Gavin, thanks for replying, I have managed to speak to a VM Techie on here, so it should hopefully be sorted, I would have needed to call VM Tech Support anyways, it apparently takes 45secs to resolve...

I will see later tonight when I try it...

nicke261192
01-05-2007, 18:23
You dont actually need to use the Virgin CD btw. You can just plug in and go

devil
01-05-2007, 18:33
Gavin, thanks for replying, I have managed to speak to a VM Techie on here, so it should hopefully be sorted, I would have needed to call VM Tech Support anyways, it apparently takes 45secs to resolve...

I will see later tonight when I try it...

if you still face trouble post back i will let u know... ;)

preacher
02-05-2007, 12:18
Error 204 is an issue with the Pre-reg account and a quick call the the Techies will get it sorted :)