PDA

View Full Version : Explain this £10 deal to me

InsaneNutter
01-05-2007, 09:33
Ive been hearing a lot about this £10 deal

Is it just a one off payment of £10 for the simcard or is it £10 every month?

From reading here i gather you get 300mins and 300txts which is simlar to my current o2 plan, but what about mobile internet is that free or do you pay extra?

bmxbandit
01-05-2007, 10:24
£10/month
300 texts, 300 minutes
Unused texts/minutes carry over for 1 month

Think it's 0.5p/KiB for internet, which is a little pricey...but check on that!

:)

InsaneNutter
01-05-2007, 10:29
Thanks for the quick reply :D

I think I’ll stick with o2 for now, I get the same txt's, 500mins from my selected postcode and 1mb of grps for £10 a month, plus i get the £10 to spend on what ever else.

Now if Virgin had free mobile net access it would be a different story ;)

Wod
01-05-2007, 20:42
I've just dropped my o2 £10 a month service for the virgin media one. Soo far im happy :)

brk
02-05-2007, 21:17
It's not all singing dancing that it makes out to be, if youdial those 0845 local rate numbers the contract doesn't cover them and you billed extra for them , and Virgin come from the Ark with regards to picture messages etc ,you have to go online to recover them ,a pity when newarly all phones have the ability to send picture messages these days , all your m8's can recieve the pic message if not on Virgin , you'll have to wait till you get home to see it , not much point in using that feature at all if your on that tariff ,don't know if it works the same on their other contracts?

mr-mann
13-05-2007, 16:15
If you are interested in taking up Virgin Media Mobile, haggle with them. Or haggle with 02.

Have a look at the info each company offers, and just make up a story.

When you do, you can get some amazing deals out of them. I'm living proof that you can get fantastic deals.

TheOne
13-05-2007, 18:08
If you are interested in taking up Virgin Media Mobile, haggle with them. Or haggle with 02.

Have a look at the info each company offers, and just make up a story.

When you do, you can get some amazing deals out of them. I'm living proof that you can get fantastic deals.

Hi

What deal did you manage to get out of Virgin Mobile ?