PDA

View Full Version : Game refuses to stock Oblivion

Uncle Peter
28-04-2007, 01:06
As the title suggests...

Anyone know what this is about? seriously bad news for PS3 owners.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=75812

Damien
28-04-2007, 01:24
On the comments in the link you sent it seems its a problem with Ubisoft and Game.

Uncle Peter
28-04-2007, 02:21
On the comments in the link you sent it seems its a problem with Ubisoft and Game.

Yeah I didn't read the comments. Very odd. Hopefully it's just that and not a technical issue.

awibble
28-04-2007, 11:09
If it was a technical issue, i would assume that noone would stock them. I would say its more likly something petty like game wanting it cheaper than ubisoft will let them have it. I'm sure it will come out in a few days tho.

There again, it will affect sales, but how much? if people want it will they not just go to other places to buy it?

Damien
28-04-2007, 15:35
People are less likely to browse and buy, also some may wish to use game points or to collect said points. I would say however that the PS3 has few casual users just yet. Most of those buying would have decided before hand.

The rumor is Ubisoft wanted instore advertising and game refused since its already been out for over a year on other formats.

icestar2
29-04-2007, 00:25
Well I played this game for the pc and loved every minute of it. Shame about the fall out. I used to have a problem with ubisoft and EA games were I couldn't run there games from the disc. I would have to use a mini-image of the game to play. Was to do with the motherboard chipset or sumthin but ubi and EA didnt really help out much.

Sorry if that goes a bit off topic there. I didnt know about the fall out but am sure it will be sorted soon because there both business's and this wont do any1 any good.