PDA

View Full Version : Oh no. not watchdog!

Paul H
23-04-2007, 14:39
:rolleyes:

After 2 months of countless phone calls and 5 home visits my friend has been told that he will not be getting his broadband package installed after all.
The engineer who measured the road outside measured 10m when in fact it was 13m so for the matter of 3m they wont install his broadband after many
broken promises.
He is now over £100 out of pocket due to taking days off work and countless
phone calls and still being on dial up.
No apology has been given, he wants someone at the top to explain to him why they will not dig up an extra 3m?
Dicky Branson can decorate thousands of buses, thousands of billboards
countless Uma Thurman ads, but cant dig up 3m of road, it's just unfortunate
he waited till Dicky took over as Telewest would have done this job no
problem.
He has been in touch with Watchdog who are calling round to see him next
week, you had your chance Virgin, now reap the whirlwind.
(Him and Nicky were pals when they were younger, sucks the people you
know,eh?)
His username was (********)
just in case some top brass want to get in touch if not Watchdog will be
!!!

AndyCambs
23-04-2007, 14:42
Quite frankly that sounds a load of tosh to me - the cable ducts were laid long before VM came on the scene.

orangebird
23-04-2007, 14:42
:rolleyes:

And your point is?

Paul H
23-04-2007, 14:47
And your point is?

:confused: ???

Oh I get it. it's have a go at Paul for posting again :D
There isn't a point. should there be one?

---------- Post added at 14:47 ---------- Previous post was at 14:45 ----------

Quite frankly that sounds a load of tosh to me - the cable ducts were laid long before VM came on the scene.

I'm not sure what you mean :)

MovedGoalPosts
23-04-2007, 14:48
Please ensure you credit the source of all posts that clearly quote information lifted from other websites. This is important to avoid issues with copyright, and also simply to confirm the validity of posts.

ahardie
23-04-2007, 14:48
:confused: ???

Oh I get it. it's have a go at Paul for posting again :D
There isn't a point. should there be one?

You haven't even posted where you have lifted this from. Anybody could play your game and troll forums with every little bit of tittle tattle they find that supports their biased view of the world.

Paul H
23-04-2007, 14:51
Please ensure you credit the source of all posts that clearly quote information lifted from other websites. This is important to avoid issues with copyright, and also simply to confirm the validity of posts.

Sorry I didn't know that Rob. it was a posting in blueyonder.support.access.hi-speed.

---------- Post added at 14:51 ---------- Previous post was at 14:50 ----------

You haven't even posted where you have lifted this from. Anybody could play your game and troll forums with every little bit of tittle tattle they find that supports their biased view of the world.

I just wish everyone would stop being so damn rude.

zing_deleted
23-04-2007, 14:54
you deserve it

ahardie
23-04-2007, 14:56
I just wish everyone would stop being so damn rude.

Sorry, trolls bring out the worst in me.

Paul H
23-04-2007, 15:00
you deserve it

I GIVE IN!
I want to be in the 'we love Virgin because we either work for them or we're just so loyal. and we don't like anybody else who isn't one of us and pick on them till they join our gang' gang. where do I sign?

---------- Post added at 15:00 ---------- Previous post was at 14:59 ----------

Sorry, trolls bring out the worst in me.

I'll get a few of my mates to join the forum then. you'll love them.

zing_deleted
23-04-2007, 15:00
My opinion on you has nothing to do with your view on virgin its purely in your method

Paul H
23-04-2007, 15:02
My opinion on you has nothing to do with your view on virgin its purely in your method

You're a pillock and a bully. :(

zing_deleted
23-04-2007, 15:03
awwww didumms

ahardie
23-04-2007, 15:05
I'll get a few of my mates to join the forum then. you'll love them.

I'm sure you have already done that and your reply just proves my point that you are just a common troll.

Paul H
23-04-2007, 15:07
awwww didumms

You are deliberatley trying to coax me into an argument. I will not stoop to your level :D

---------- Post added at 15:07 ---------- Previous post was at 15:05 ----------

I'm sure you have already done that and your reply just proves my point that you are just a common troll.

What was my motive for posting?

Nugget
23-04-2007, 15:07
You're a bully. :(

Nah, zingle's not a bully - he's a pillock, but not a bully :D

Paul H
23-04-2007, 15:09
Nah, zingle's not a bully - he's a pillock, but not a bully :D

I have edited my original comment :)

MovedGoalPosts
23-04-2007, 16:32
I've seen enough. Thread closed due to general childish behaviour.

---------- Post added at 16:32 ---------- Previous post was at 15:13 ----------

May I remind all users that Cable Forum is intended to be a site where users can seek assistance from others. It is not a hell site, we moved on from that some time ago. Raking up negative issues does not serve any beneficial purpose, especially if there is no personal viewpoint or opinion expressed by the OP.

Yes there are many instances where VM are not perfect, and have made mistakes. While we want people to post, please create a discussion, rather than negativity. If criticism is due, then fair enough please post. However we would prefer that criticism to be constructive.

In all cases every forum member should remember to avoid personality issues in their postings. Please either comment, or ignore as you see fit, but name calling, however petty, benefits nobody. You can always use the ignore feature!