PDA

View Full Version : Tech Support Unreal Service

Doofy
23-04-2007, 09:46
First off i would be one of the first ones to complain and have been one of the first to complain about indian tech support, so this is to redress the balance so to speak. Friday night my net went off for no apparent reason, so i rang tech support spoke to an indian lady who was the most polite, helpful, courteous person i have ever spoken to there. She unfortunately couldnt resolve the issue and her system was down so couldnt book an engineer either and promised me a call back as soon as she could. Fearing the worst on the call back front i left it at that. 20 minutes later a gentleman from there called me back who was again efficient polite and extremely helpful and most of all didnt treat me like an idiot. Said he would book me an engineer 8:30 this morning an engineer knocked at my door and had me back up and running in record time. (dodgy cable connection). So i really want to take the time to say a huge thanks to those at tech support who were outstanding in there job and the engineer who was a really top fella nice one VM.

Halcyon
23-04-2007, 09:57
Always good to hear a success story..... well done to the staff at VM who helped this guy out :tu:

jerryl
23-04-2007, 20:21
probably one of the lucky ones who had good service!
n1 :)

Machineage
23-04-2007, 20:24
Given my recent experiences with TS - I would say that was luck for sure....

Doofy
23-04-2007, 21:08
I havent always been so lucky beleive me but on this occasion the service was first class.

tweetypie/8
28-04-2007, 17:58
First off i would be one of the first ones to complain and have been one of the first to complain about indian tech support, so this is to redress the balance so to speak. Friday night my net went off for no apparent reason, so i rang tech support spoke to an indian lady who was the most polite, helpful, courteous person i have ever spoken to there. She unfortunately couldnt resolve the issue and her system was down so couldnt book an engineer either and promised me a call back as soon as she could. Fearing the worst on the call back front i left it at that. 20 minutes later a gentleman from there called me back who was again efficient polite and extremely helpful and most of all didnt treat me like an idiot. Said he would book me an engineer 8:30 this morning an engineer knocked at my door and had me back up and running in record time. (dodgy cable connection). So i really want to take the time to say a huge thanks to those at tech support who were outstanding in there job and the engineer who was a really top fella nice one VM.

its refreshing to hear good comments made about staff who generally come in for a lot of stick.fair play to you pal.:tu:

budwieser
28-04-2007, 19:48
probably one of the lucky ones who had good service!
n1 :)
And when there is good service, Why not give them the praise they deserve.? We all like a bit of thanks for the jobs we do. ;)

Druchii
28-04-2007, 19:50
In which case i'd like to give a huge shout out to Steven Simmons, fantastic guy in VM sales dept. (Helped me choose packages i actually wanted based on usage etc... Worked well, great guy)

Nedkelly
28-04-2007, 19:50
Wow another happy customer :) Well done everyone :)