PDA

View Full Version : flirting with a friends sister

yaypandas
20-04-2007, 22:27
i met this guy around 6 months ago at my local sports center and around 2 months ago he met my sister there too, ever since he has been flirting with her while my sister has expressed no interest. this has started to annoy me and some of the other regulars there. I need to have words (or fists) with him but do not know how to go about it as we have become reasonably good friends over the last 6 months. (btw if the fighting were to happen i could take him;) )

Mr_love_monkey
20-04-2007, 22:33
i met this guy around 6 months ago at my local sports center and around 2 months ago he met my sister there too, ever since he has been flirting with her while my sister has expressed no interest. this has started to annoy me and some of the other regulars there. I need to have words (or fists) with him but do not know how to go about it as we have become reasonably good friends over the last 6 months. (btw if the fighting were to happen i could take him;) )

Does it annoy your sister?

Wicked_and_Crazy
20-04-2007, 22:34
Its nothing to do with you, if it annoys your sister then she should speak to him, if it doesnt annoy her then you should butt out!

---------- Post added at 22:34 ---------- Previous post was at 22:33 ----------

Does it annoy your sister?

mind read by a monkey :shocked::monkey:

Mr_love_monkey
20-04-2007, 22:35
mind read by a monkey :shocked::monkey:

That's nothing - there was this one time at band camp... well lets just say, there's worse things a monkey can do to you :)

Wicked_and_Crazy
20-04-2007, 22:37
That's nothing - there was this one time at band camp... well lets just say, there's worse things a monkey can do to you :)

im not in a camp band :Yikes:

Maggy
21-04-2007, 02:07
Thread hijack in the space of 5 minutes..Is this a record?

I think the OP should ASK his sister IF she wants some assistance and then but out when she says to.:tu:

LSainsbury
21-04-2007, 13:58
(btw if the fighting were to happen i could take him;) )

Ohhh really???? We really are the hard'un aren't we?

:o:

Alien
21-04-2007, 15:40
Ohhh really???? We really are the hard'un aren't we?

:o:
Maybe the other guy's just an anorexic midget? :D

ikthius
21-04-2007, 18:31
what sports centre?
have you got a thing for this guy?
are you jealous he likes your sis and not you?

well, it sounds like the sports centre I work in anyway, cause we got a few guys like that :D

ik

---------- Post added at 18:31 ---------- Previous post was at 18:30 ----------

Maybe the other guy's just an anorexic midget? :D
certainly sounds like the centre i work in

ik

Action Jackson
22-04-2007, 19:52
Is it that you actually fancy your own sister and see this guy as a threat?

Is this the Pitcairn Island sports centre by any chance?

Stuart
22-04-2007, 20:05

If your sister is OK with him flirting, what business is it of yours (or anyone else)? If she isn't interested, he'll eventually get bored and move on.

If she's not, then by all means have a polite word. Don't hit the man though.

Action Jackson
22-04-2007, 20:11

I think if you are asking our advice then it's only polite that you at least post a pic of your sister so we can see if she's worth pummelling somebody for.

Halcyon
22-04-2007, 21:10
If your sister can't face telling him she is not interested in him, then you could just let him know as a friend that your sister is not interested and that you thought he should know, so that he doesnt embaress himself.

Keep it friendly and don't get violent as that can only lead to problems.

Action Jackson
22-04-2007, 23:31
Keep it friendly and don't get violent as that can only lead to problems.

Nonsense. Strip to the waist and fight like men.

SMG
23-04-2007, 00:18

Why does it annoy you, your post makes it sound like you bat for the pink team? M8, Its up to your sister to speak to him, not you. You simply provide support for her.

Never assume you can take anybody in a fight. I hadn't been in the Army long when myself & two mates picked a fight with 3 civvies, in a bar in Aldershot. Turned out they were Paras & kicked the living sh*t out of us. I never made that mistake again.

zing_deleted
23-04-2007, 07:34
IMO only thugs cause trouble and get violent for the sake of it proper hard men dont

Nugget
23-04-2007, 10:47
Nonsense. Strip to the waist and fight like men.

And just to clarify, that's down to the waist, not up ;)

Stuart
23-04-2007, 11:14

It could have been worse.. He could have said "Strip to the wait and take it like a man".. :Yikes:

Halcyon
23-04-2007, 11:32
LMAO

To the original poster.....Basically, if you want to live another day without stirring up any problems, stay clear of everything and let it get sorted on it's own.

Nugget
23-04-2007, 11:48
It could have been worse.. He could have said "Strip to the wait and take it like a man".. :Yikes:

Or even 'Strip to the waist...' ;)

Action Jackson
23-04-2007, 11:51

Real men fight with their trousers off.

Nugget
23-04-2007, 12:05
Real men fight with their trousers off.

Yup, but they also make sure only to do so when it's really cold, so there's nothing to grab hold of ;)

Action Jackson
23-04-2007, 12:34
Yup, but they also make sure only to do so when it's really cold, so there's nothing to grab hold of ;)

Why would you want to take the fun out of it? :confused: