PDA

View Full Version : Tales of petty revenge

Action Jackson
20-04-2007, 12:50
I have a few but my most recent one was a guy that kept parking in my allocated parking space at my home whilst he was visiting one of my neighbours.

I had a word with him and he said he wouldn't do it again(but was snotty about it) but 2 days later his car was there again. Annoying thing was, the visitors spaces were only about 20 yards away.

This time, got an A4 sheet of paper and wrote "THIS IS AN ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE, PLEASE DO NOT PARK HERE AGAIN. PLEASE PARK IN THE VISITORS SPACES". I then covered the sheet of paper with a full tube of extra strong super glue and slapped it on his windscreen.

He hasn't parked in my space again. It's also been 2 months and you can still see the glue marks on his window. Job done, satisfaction guaranteed.

Anyone else got any tales of petty revenge?

CycoSymz
20-04-2007, 15:33
Yes, but i'm not going to share them on the grounds that i may incriminate myself :D

Slyder
20-04-2007, 16:54
This time, got an A4 sheet of paper and wrote "THIS IS AN ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE, PLEASE DO NOT PARK HERE AGAIN. PLEASE PARK IN THE VISITORS SPACES". I then covered the sheet of paper with a full tube of extra strong super glue and slapped it on his windscreen.

(Assuming you wrote that note by hand), Had you of done that to my car, you would be flipping the bill for criminal damage. :rolleyes:

Action Jackson
20-04-2007, 19:18
(Assuming you wrote that note by hand), Had you of done that to my car, you would be flipping the bill for criminal damage. :rolleyes:

No, I wrote it using letters that I cut out of magazines.

*puts the lotion in the basket*

Slyder
21-04-2007, 16:02
No, I wrote it using letters that I cut out of magazines.

*puts the lotion in the basket*

As oppose to printing it of on a computer you silly boy. :rolleyes:

AntiSilence
21-04-2007, 16:18
Yes, but i'm not going to share them on the grounds that i may incriminate myself :D

:disturbd:

Ramrod
21-04-2007, 17:00
*puts the lotion in the basket*:D

Action Jackson
22-04-2007, 20:36
As oppose to printing it of on a computer you silly boy. :rolleyes:

Silly boy?

Are you my old English teacher, Mrs Sievewright? I thought you were dead, but here you are alive and well and posting on the cable forum.

Was it true that you and Frank the janitor got caught bonking in the school toilets? Eddie Lumsden told me that, but I was never sure of he was lying or not as he was prone to tall tales, like when he told me that he was away for a football trial for Barcelona, but in fact he was on holiday in Rhyl.

Hom3r
22-04-2007, 20:46
I guy where I used o work always pi**ed pople off, one hot summers day they poured polystyrene packing chips in through his open sun roof. it took him two hours to clear them out and he was still finding them weeks later