PDA

View Full Version : No Telco

albertsteptoe
17-04-2007, 19:39
Hello all, just a quick question.i had my V+ box installed on 24 march. The engineer told me there was no Telco to my flat,i rang virgin they said there was nothing they could do about it, when i said that i was paying for a telephone line that i dont have the lady said sorry i still have to pay.im paying £55 a month for XL tv, & V+ box, i dont think its fair that i have to pay for a line i dont have, can anyone help me please.

Stuart
17-04-2007, 19:46
As this thread is about Virgin phone, I have moved it to Fixed Phone Services.

I don't know Virgin's policy on this, but I would have thought they could deduct the phone line rental in there is no phone line.

Nedkelly
17-04-2007, 20:05
When the tech fitted the service he should of checked the phone .But yes you can remove the phone from the acct why pay when its not installed .Give cust serv a ring to sort it out .

albertsteptoe
17-04-2007, 20:08
As this thread is about Virgin phone, I have moved it to Fixed Phone Services.

I don't know Virgin's policy on this, but I would have thought they could deduct the phone line rental in there is no phone line.

thanks for your quick reply, ill call them when im off work next.

---------- Post added at 20:08 ---------- Previous post was at 20:05 ----------

When the tech fitted the service he should of checked the phone .But yes you can remove the phone from the acct why pay when its not installed .Give cust serv a ring to sort it out .

he did,& he rang virgin in frount of me to tell them no telco
i did lady said she would alter my package price for 6 months , then id be back to £55 a month, get my first bill in may some time, so dont know if she has change price package untill then.

Rapid Dr3am
18-04-2007, 11:09
Phone 08009530571 say you want to disx all services as you're not paying for a service you don't have.

They'll soon drop it.