PDA

View Full Version : Calling CS to confirm....

axlgnr
17-04-2007, 00:28
Ok so ive got to call cs to tell them that its the same billing details as my last service, im getting V+ and modem installed upstairs and also stb moving to downstairs living room, do you think its worth going through everything again coz to me it seems like a big job and im saying this because last time i had an extra stb installed it took 3 visits from engineers to finally get it right and also do u think i should mention that previous times ive been let down, maybe just maybe they might get it right for once, i know this is a pretty silly thread but im just not confident that they will get the install right from one visit.

colin-bennett
17-04-2007, 00:39
As long as you were clear to the rep when you ordered I see no reason why install should be a problem

NTLVictim
17-04-2007, 09:22
As long as you were clear to the rep when you ordered I see no reason why install should be a problem

That has a ring of Famous Last Words about it..

Paul H
17-04-2007, 09:32

It'll all be down to the engineer and how much he can be interested to do all those things, and not feel that the job details aren't all down to be done on his sheet ;)

axlgnr
23-04-2007, 09:38
everything was installed on saturday and nothing worked, on the phone for about 4 hours in total over the weekend, and just now everything seems to be working, but I didnt expect anything else, atleast they showed up and installed everything although they did have to go back to their place to get a v+ box...

colin-bennett
23-04-2007, 09:54
everything was installed on saturday and nothing worked, on the phone for about 4 hours in total over the weekend, and just now everything seems to be working, but I didnt expect anything else, atleast they showed up and installed everything although they did have to go back to their place to get a v+ box...

So you let the installer leave with no services working ????????

Hmmmmmm......

I didnt expect any thing alse from thread/////

axlgnr
23-04-2007, 10:52
Engineer said that it would take an hour for channels to come through, cable modem was on but registering did not work.

colin-bennett
23-04-2007, 21:51
as I said
Did not expect anything more from this thread..........

NTLVictim
24-04-2007, 08:18
as I said
Did not expect anything more from this thread..........

Would you care to elucidate?

colin-bennett
24-04-2007, 09:46
Would you care to elucidate?

I am new to this forum as I am sure you can see.
When I read this thread I though yet another thread complaining about install
or cust services or faults etc etc etc.
I thought this before any other comments made on this thread. Therefore my comments.

NTLVictim
24-04-2007, 10:21
There is a certain inevitability, isn't there? If only they could cure the communication black hole between CS and installs, their reputation would would rise and that would benefit everyone, customers and VM alike.

Paul H
24-04-2007, 10:47
Colin you can't expect people to not complain when there's something for them to complain about. it's only natural that people will have some complaints with a company.

axlgnr
29-04-2007, 19:51
Colin why did you even bother checking the thread then if you already knew what it was going to be about? I come here for help and advice and most people are very helpful.

colin-bennett
30-04-2007, 00:37
Colin you can't expect people to not complain when there's something for them to complain about. it's only natural that people will have some complaints with a company.

I agree.
My post I thought was constructive. However it seems other people felt different.
The person who started the thread has been a member for an number of years and has a number of posts to their name. I feel I was justified in my comments based on the facts above and based on the ridicule my Original post seemed to encourage..