PDA

View Full Version : Ntl VS 1503 - CId query

Ange.xxx
14-04-2007, 12:00
Hi guy's
Just a quick question - I am subscribed to caller Id with Virgin media,
I own Ntl VS1503 handsets, for the last 3 days my Caller Id hasnt been working.
A virgin media engineer has just been out & the problem isnt with the line his advise.... find your manual blondy it must be your phone's - great!! :mad:
Have searched the net for the manual & it just tells you to contact your service provider - doubly great!!!! :mad:
I no longer have the icons showing on the phone's, Have I managed to disable this function some how? I dont recall pressing anything before it went off - but have pressed plenty of things since!!! hahahaha :dunce:

Any idea's / suggestions greatfully received..........
Ange.x

I have just restored the factory settings & this hasnt fixed the problem.
Any advice guy's & gals????

Quam256
14-04-2007, 21:17
Hi guy's
Just a quick question - I am subscribed to caller Id with Virgin media,
I own Ntl VS1503 handsets, for the last 3 days my Caller Id hasnt been working.
A virgin media engineer has just been out & the problem isnt with the line his advise.... find your manual blondy it must be your phone's - great!! :mad:
Have searched the net for the manual & it just tells you to contact your service provider - doubly great!!!! :mad:
I no longer have the icons showing on the phone's, Have I managed to disable this function some how? I dont recall pressing anything before it went off - but have pressed plenty of things since!!! hahahaha :dunce:

Any idea's / suggestions greatfully received..........
Ange.x

I have just restored the factory settings & this hasnt fixed the problem.
Any advice guy's & gals????

Did he show you the caller ID working on his test equiptment.

Ange.xxx
19-04-2007, 08:52
Hi Quam256,

Yes the engineer did show me his mobile number phoning the landline.

Still no joy with the cid, has anyone any suggestions........?????

Thanks
Ange,x

colin-bennett
19-04-2007, 09:41
Perhaps phone not working correctly (broke)???

I am trying not to be negative here but the number of threads complaining about not getting tech to call quick enough to fix Genuine fault should read this thread...