PDA

View Full Version : Pes 6 (ps2)!!

diniro69
13-04-2007, 23:11
has anyone got pro evolution soccer 6 (PS2), running on a ps3.....i get incredible slow-down and low frame rates when playing the game, its a shame because its my favourite game!! does anybody have the same problem? and is there a solution? ive tried everything from different cable connections, switching off unnecessary usb cables, im running it on a hdmi cable through a samsung lcd tv 1080i. cheers Dom.:mad:

GENERAL SAMO
14-04-2007, 01:28
Check the the link for backwards compatibility of PS2 and PSone games.

http://faq.eu.playstation.com/bc/bcGames.htm

diniro69
14-04-2007, 10:11
Check the the link for backwards compatibility of PS2 and PSone games.

http://faq.eu.playstation.com/bc/bcGames.htm
hi general.......tried the link and it says the game plays with noticeable issues, also had already downloaded the software version 1.60.....thanks

keithwalton
15-04-2007, 03:49
Then sony are aware of the problem and at least the game works, if its not on that list it just wont work (eg. gran turismo 4 full version) they will be fixed in later versions of the software along with adding more games to the list. When this will happen however is anybodies guess!

mertle
15-04-2007, 12:57
I would argue that it actually works though. It pretty much destroys the game as the freezing/judder is very frequent roughly every 3 to 4 secs. However it does put a new harder level that you tend to don't know when pauses happen. GTA has the same 1 block but is perfectly playable as the freezing/judder is very much less intense. So you can get some gamplay before the judder.

Seriously Sony should remove PES6 from this list and give it no blocks. If thats playable Im dutch.

Another one which gets 3 blocks is a laugh world snooker championship 2007. Did they actually try lining up a shot. Its to fast and frustrating I gave up as its impossible to line up properly even with the fine tune. This should get 2 blocks due to this issue.