PDA

View Full Version : Possibly and know problem, but one i haven't been able to resolve...Broadband Extra!!

Maxie
08-04-2007, 23:43
***Ive searched and found threads from last JULY!! about this but there doesnt appear to be a resolution yet....anyone have any answers now???***

I saw on the VM homepage that Broadband Plus members get 40% off Napster (which iv never used before, I always used iTunes!) and there was a free 1 month trail, so I decided to follow the link, installed it etc.

When Napster loads up however, I just get a dialog box saying

"Sorry. There was an problem in the registration procces.
Please return to Broadband Plus and try again.

If you continue to expirirence problems, please contact ntl techincal support for further assistance."

Anyone have any ideas or seen it before. Ive done a few restarts and reinstalls but no joy.

v0id
09-04-2007, 00:05
Just a thought, but are you in a extelewest area as we don't get access to these "extras" on Broadband plus yet

Maxie
09-04-2007, 00:20
Just a thought, but are you in a extelewest area as we don't get access to these "extras" on Broadband plus yet
Ex NTL

Graham M
09-04-2007, 00:25
Have you tried ringing Virgin?

Maxie
09-04-2007, 13:40
Have you tried ringing Virgin?

No, rather than spend an hour or so of my bank holiday on the phone, I rather see if anyone on here has heard of it or has an idea, since thats what these forums are for.

Shaun
09-04-2007, 15:09
Does your browser transfer the refering page data? Not sure how to check this but it's in the options somewhere. I remember reading about an issue like this before with BB+ partner sites :)