PDA

View Full Version : Cut off even though i had credit

Psipoc
29-03-2007, 11:39
my Broadband got cut off yesterday even though i had £4.38 credit on my side
need VM out to install tv cable again now extension is complete but thinking of leaving VM as its customer care is beyond dismall

Can anyone suggest someone to speak to as i can't speak indian

Redgards

Psipoc

awibble
29-03-2007, 11:47
If you want to speak to someone in the uk, just hang up and clal again, you get the uk eventually.

dcclanuk
29-03-2007, 12:05
my Broadband got cut off yesterday even though i had £4.38 credit on my side
need VM out to install tv cable again now extension is complete but thinking of leaving VM as its customer care is beyond dismall

Can anyone suggest someone to speak to as i can't speak indian

Redgards

Psipoc

0800 052 9403

^^ call them if u want to leave... they are UK based i think....!

slowcoach
29-03-2007, 13:15
Called CS yesterday at 1.30 PM to enquire about the price of the XL phone package, flyer I got states £20.95 but I am paying £25.
I got through within 3 minutes and spoke to a lady with a Scottish accent, she checked my account and said that she could apply a £9 per month discount. The thing is, she was very relaxed and very chatty and we had a good laugh together, I didn't feel as if she was in any hurry to get me off the line.
I wasn't trying to get something for nothing, I have always had an excellent service from ntl and after previously having ADSL I appreciate the quality of service I have had from Cable, I just didn't want to be paying over the advertised price.

Although I don't call CS very often I have never had to wait for more than a few minutes to get through, even when I have been put through to India I have always had excellent service from the CS reps. I sometimes wonder if I am with the same company after reading some of the hassles that some people report on this forum.