PDA

View Full Version : Myspace Smokers???

Barewolf
21-03-2007, 03:14
Does anyone know anything about thes guys on myspace who claim they want to take pics of girls smoking?

Its not just that its they asked my GF and she responded to them and they are asking when she started smoking, what type, etc etc, but claim all they want is a pic for top magazines.

Im not daft to what this is but i need something on them if i can, just a bad story on them or if i am wrong then i take it back. but this is my girl.

There myspace is Recruitment Page

---------- Post added at 02:14 ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 ----------

sorry heres the link............

http://www.myspace.com/smokingmodelsrecruitment

cybernetic_tiger
21-03-2007, 09:48
Thats weird... If I hear anything I will let you know but thankfully it was off of my radar!

Barewolf
21-03-2007, 11:12
thanx bud :)

SOSAGES
21-03-2007, 12:58
im very confused about the "Rapists?" bit of the topic.

lets just assume they are not until proven otherwise its the way the system works.

Tightscot
21-03-2007, 13:00
let's also assume they're not smokers too...

Barewolf
21-03-2007, 13:15
im very confused about the "Rapists?" bit of the topic.

lets just assume they are not until proven otherwise its the way the system works.

Oh come on........

danielf
21-03-2007, 13:17
Oh come on........

Oh come on what? I looked at that page. It seems a little weird, but to assume they're rapists seems rather far-fetched to me...

Tightscot
21-03-2007, 13:19
Oh come on........Eileen, oh i swear etc etc ;)

Barewolf
21-03-2007, 13:22
Oh come on what? I looked at that page. It seems a little weird, but to assume they're rapists seems rather far-fetched to me...

So you think she will go there for a photo and be paid 300 quid and all expenses paid to smoke a fag?

Thats as bad as saying do you want to see my puppies little boy

zing_deleted
21-03-2007, 13:22
its just a fetish so what see if they pay sorted they will expect nudes while smoking but its still just a fetish think your a little para mate go see the doc or smoke less of what you smoke ;)

Barewolf
21-03-2007, 13:26
Zing i dont smoke weed and i aint paranoid either. And i aint letting my Girlfriend go to see if they pay up and put her at risk, dont be mental.

Russ
21-03-2007, 13:28
You're not accusing anyone of rape on CF unless they've been convicted of it, title amended.

zing_deleted
21-03-2007, 13:28
But why are you saying rapists? that is paranoid. Birds get there bits out for magazines and films all the time make some good money. There are loads of fetish sites from hardcore s&m to pregnant women and even just women in tights they are nto all rapists too. You could go a long ooggle some of the others they take photos off you might well get a thrill lol

danielf
21-03-2007, 13:29
Zing i dont smoke weed and i aint paranoid either. And i aint letting my Girlfriend go to see if they pay up and put her at risk, dont be mental.

I thought you guys had broken up?

Barewolf
21-03-2007, 13:32
We have broke up. its complicated. But anyway the point is that this site on myspace has nothing like some of the big sites on the net or magazines, its just some pervert luring women for foto's and more.

zing_deleted
21-03-2007, 13:33
so? as long as they consent so what

Tightscot
21-03-2007, 13:37
you could take a cut of the cash too... :D

only joking!!

idi banashapan
21-03-2007, 14:35
'Rapists'??? do what? sounds like a fetish thing to me. as long as the models are willing, who cares? this is a little far fetched and extremely unfounded to accuse on the grounds of nothing...

whilst we're on the accusing thing then, I drive a car. Does that make me a hit-and-run suspect?. oh gosh, and I own a kitchen knife. maybe I stabbed someone.... jeez....

Halcyon
21-03-2007, 14:35
It certainly does not look very proffesional so I would be a little careful as to wether you will get any money or not.
I'd also want to know where and for what the photos will be used for, as well as all of the things that are expected for the money paid.
Is there a contract ? Who is present during the photoshoot ? etc.