PDA

View Full Version : Good C/s

privateb
20-03-2007, 11:27
I have just recived a text message from Virgin with the date and time band that my V+ will be fitted on Thursday! Now I think thats bloody good service

virginmedia
20-03-2007, 16:12
I got this as well.

When i had mine installed.

To think of it Telewest have done this for years.

superbiatch
20-03-2007, 17:11
I have just recived a text message from Virgin with the date and time band that my V+ will be fitted on Thursday! Now I think thats bloody good service

Hate to be an pessimist, but maybe wait to see if they deliver on time :)

Rapid Dr3am
20-03-2007, 17:12
Did NTL not text you? Shameless! We've started some NTL systems up in my office. I don't like the look of it.

I've spoken to the NTL staff and they are so arrogant and cocky. I know why so many people hate them.

fixerman
21-03-2007, 16:51
Hate to be an pessimist, but maybe wait to see if they deliver on time :)

They sent me a text and they phoned on the day before to ensure that I was happy to go ahead. A very competent installer arrived 5 minutes early and had everything up and running in 45 minutes. Every feature worked from day one and I am really impressed. I ordered a Virgin Mobile SIM over the internet and it arrived the following day. Full marks to Virgin Media. :)

PS..I have no connection whatever with the company other than as a customer.

mikepsx2003
23-03-2007, 13:26
thought I would leave a positive post, had v+ fitted yesterday along with a seperate modem for broadband.Was set for an afternoon installation 1pm-6pm, got a phone call at 8.30 in the morning to say that they were running early and woul I mind if I had my installation before 10am! modem turned up at 9.45 fitted within 5 minutes, had to open a new bb account over the phone but got it at 10 pound per month so I saved nine pound per month straight away! v+ box turned up at 10.15 fitted within 25 minutes managed to get a spare remote for the box (have a 2 year old son, likes remotes!) called vm and got the three for 30 pound offer without losing my xl tv package! so now got phone xl tv and 2 meg broadband for £30 per month + £10 for the v+ service saving me £20 per month overall!