PDA

View Full Version : BT phone number problem

DiGi
18-03-2007, 22:48
My nan was due to take ntl just before end of last year, but a few days before the install she cancelled they were supposed to be keeping there old BT number but just after they cancelled and stayed with BT I cant get through it says "the number you have dialed has not been recognised" I rang ntl they said BT are the problem and they tried calling it from the C/S place and it said the same thing, now a few months on my nan finally rang BT who say its ntl blocking the call need a little help on how to resolve this problem.

Cheers

DiGi

colin-bennett
18-03-2007, 23:36
My nan was due to take ntl just before end of last year, but a few days before the install she cancelled they were supposed to be keeping there old BT number but just after they cancelled and stayed with BT I cant get through it says "the number you have dialed has not been recognised" I rang ntl they said BT are the problem and they tried calling it from the C/S place and it said the same thing, now a few months on my nan finally rang BT who say its ntl blocking the call need a little help on how to resolve this problem.

Cheers

DiGi
As NTL account was never activated : it is a BT issue to resolve this as they are being paid to provide the service..

This is asumng it is a BT number we are talking about.

DiGi
20-03-2007, 00:32
yeah my nans a bt customer and mine is virgin one of her friends on virgn couldnt get through either so i know it not just my number that is blocked. as i said above the problem is now both bt and virgin are saying its the other companies fault.

Cheer`s

DiGi