PDA

View Full Version : Account problem

jamiefrost
08-03-2007, 15:45
I have been informed by CS for 2 months now that there is an error on my account where the L phone package cannot be applied.

I first phoned in december to have the phone upgraded to the large package (free evening and weekend calls). After recieving Jan and Febs bills, I have had to phone up to asked why the package has not been applied and to get a refund for the calls made that should of been free.

I have been told the problem has been logged but there is not a timescale in whcih this will be fixed.

No problem with CS as they have been very helpful each time I have called, but I'm getting fustrated that this fault cannot be corrected.

Does anyone have any ideas what the problem could be or if a fix is possible at all.

Thanks

JJ

colin-bennett
08-03-2007, 23:49
hi
Adding a talk package to your account is a simple matter and should not cause this difficulty. If you give me more details perhaps I could advise on best action

jamiefrost
09-03-2007, 08:50
All I have been told is that there is a system fault on the account so the talk package can not be applied.

JJ

Rapid Dr3am
13-03-2007, 11:58
Exntl? Icoms migration has caused a few account issues.

jamiefrost
13-03-2007, 12:52
Yep ex NTL

Getting fustrated its now 3 months with this problem.

JJ

Rhyming Obituary
14-03-2007, 11:12
What billing region are you in?

London, Northwest, Wales etc?

jamiefrost
14-03-2007, 11:15
East Midlands - Leicester

JJ

Rhyming Obituary
16-03-2007, 13:51
If it's a sabs area, which leicester is I may be able to help.

If you'd like to PM me your account number I'll have a look for you.

MovedGoalPosts
16-03-2007, 14:07
We'd always suggest that members excecise caution before disclosing personal details. In this case we can confirm Rhyming Orbituary is a Virgin Media employee.