PDA

View Full Version : Sick to the back teeth of not being treated as a customer...

Redbull69
28-02-2007, 19:25
instead i feel treated as a 1 in their 3.3 Million, and that they are quite happy to lose my business with them if i'm not happy with the lack of service which i pay.
The background of the matter is this, i subscribe to 10Mb BB, but only recieve up to around 0.5Mb and have done so since Christmas, throughout these months and several calls and different diagnoses, it was evident that the server is oversubscribed therefore me and approx 80 other people have a very reduced service, dates were given end of Jan to rectify, nothing, then told end of Feb again no remedial work, phoned again tonight and was told there are no immediate plans that they can see of to rectify mine and 80 others problem, as they do not get info from that department. I explained that i work from home and rely on the high bandwidth, if i can't work with whatever the bandwidth decides to be at the time i have travel to our offices at the cost of £27 a day. i said could i get at least the info of when the work may go ahead so i can decide do i stick and suffer until done or change providors (which would mean a change of all services as i'm in a package) they didn't seem that bovered to be honest, even when i said at their loss of £1300 odd a year for some information. They said i could get compensated for the loss of BB, i said i'm not interested in compo i just want my Bandwidth.

Yours Frustrated from Kettering!!!!:mad:

Richy99
01-03-2007, 09:52
so your using a residential service as a business service? that makes sense ...get a business connection if you are relying on it for work

tweetypie/8
01-03-2007, 21:45
instead i feel treated as a 1 in their 3.3 Million, and that they are quite happy to lose my business with them if i'm not happy with the lack of service which i pay.
The background of the matter is this, i subscribe to 10Mb BB, but only recieve up to around 0.5Mb and have done so since Christmas, throughout these months and several calls and different diagnoses, it was evident that the server is oversubscribed therefore me and approx 80 other people have a very reduced service, dates were given end of Jan to rectify, nothing, then told end of Feb again no remedial work, phoned again tonight and was told there are no immediate plans that they can see of to rectify mine and 80 others problem, as they do not get info from that department. I explained that i work from home and rely on the high bandwidth, if i can't work with whatever the bandwidth decides to be at the time i have travel to our offices at the cost of £27 a day. i said could i get at least the info of when the work may go ahead so i can decide do i stick and suffer until done or change providors (which would mean a change of all services as i'm in a package) they didn't seem that bovered to be honest, even when i said at their loss of £1300 odd a year for some information. They said i could get compensated for the loss of BB, i said i'm not interested in compo i just want my Bandwidth.

Yours Frustrated from Kettering!!!!:mad:

take richy99 advice mate its sound words, hope it all works out well for you.:tu:

Graham M
01-03-2007, 22:00
As has been said, Residential BB has no SLA (Service Level Agreement) if you're relying on it for work you'll be wanting to get a BB Service with a SLA so you can be sure that you can get a decent throughput.

Redbull69
02-03-2007, 08:09
Whether using the line for business or otherwise it's pretty poor for the company selling a product, not to deliver it and then when a known problem crops up, not to tell the paying client what remedial action and when it's going to take place.I can understand a wait (so far 2 Months) to mobilise and procure parts, but whats the harm in notification of intending works, i can't think of an organisation that would not divulge information with their clients upon request. Thats really all i'm after, a Date!!