PDA

View Full Version : vip bundle

tweetypie/8
26-02-2007, 14:18
hi i am considering getting the vip bundle from virgin media,i would appreciate any of you users of this bundle to give me their honest opinions of it.ie-is it worth £85 pm.and if you could would you name a few of the pros and cons thank you.:confused:

MovedGoalPosts
26-02-2007, 18:47
Compared to the pricing if you order stuff separately it seems like good value to me.

Just really depends if you need everything on offer.

tweetypie/8
27-02-2007, 21:20
Compared to the pricing if you order stuff separately it seems like good value to me.

Just really depends if you need everything on offer.

i think re- the pricing your right,and you have nailed it down for me do i need it all ? on reflection i dont, thanks for the advice. :tu:

Downloads
27-02-2007, 21:28
I've got VIP and am well chuffed with it tbh.

Pros are: A tonnes of series to watch on VoD, a V+ Box, and the obvious ones which are, 10mb, free calls and lots of TV inc SPorts and Movies.

Cons: I would say there is one downside from my own personal point of view. The V+ is slightly clunky for me, other people say it works great for them. The V+ is new to most customers though so i am prepared to give them a lot of time to get it right. I haven't had a new piece of kit that didn't require some sort of work done on it in the early days.

I would say the pack overall is awsome.