PDA

View Full Version : Airtime Vouchers query

Googleflump
17-02-2007, 09:51
Hi

I've just signed up for the excellent value 300mins 300txt pay monthly contract from Virgin for only 10 pounds as I am a Virgin Media customer.

I didn't have a decent phone, so I called back later that day to order the Lobster 700TV, but had to buy the "pay as you go" package which includes 30 pounds of airtime vouchers.

When I get my pay monthly contract sim, is it possible for me to "top up" my pay monthy account using these airtime vouchers (to go towards my line rental, extra call charges etc)? The guy I spoke to on the phone implied it was, but now I'm not so sure.

I don't want to just try it, because then I'll have opened them and scratched off the panel which would make them a little harder to sell on ebay!

Thanks in advance!

albert_the_dog
17-02-2007, 10:19
send the query in an e-mail to the "virgin mobile team" they usually reply within 24 hours and you will have it in "writing" for future debates

AtD

Googleflump
18-02-2007, 20:18
send the query in an e-mail to the "virgin mobile team" they usually reply within 24 hours and you will have it in "writing" for future debates

AtD

Thanks for that! I did as you suggested and they confirmed that the airtime vouchers can be used as credit on a pay monthly account. So I'll now have a few months free line rental too :)

albert_the_dog
18-02-2007, 21:32
Marvellous :)

AtD