PDA

View Full Version : Wii Vote Channel

Gareth
14-02-2007, 10:39
Had an email today saying the Vote Channel was available with a new system update - but had to go to work.

Anyone tried it yet? Any good, or a gimmick that'll just be ignored?

skyblueheroes
14-02-2007, 11:24
Not as yet. Will try tonight.

Shadow Demon UK
14-02-2007, 11:24
Had an email today saying the Vote Channel was available with a new system update - but had to go to work.

Anyone tried it yet? Any good, or a gimmick that'll just be ignored?

With questions like 'How do you like your eggs?' and 'Which do you prefer, cats or dogs?' i think it will just be a gimmick that will be ignored, but hopefully it will improve over time because at the moment i don't really see the point.

ikthius
14-02-2007, 19:30
With questions like 'How do you like your eggs?' and 'Which do you prefer, cats or dogs?' i think it will just be a gimmick that will be ignored, but hopefully it will improve over time because at the moment i don't really see the point.

wait until you get things like, what position?
missionary or 69?

:dozey: :erm: :D

ik

skyblueheroes
14-02-2007, 22:25
wait until you get things like, what position?
missionary or 69?

:dozey: :erm: :D

ik

:D

Not had chance to get to mine yet. Having some major work on the house and the Wii is stored away as I'll have little time for playing over the next few weeks.

Gareth
15-02-2007, 01:25
Updated and downloaded it earlier... it's better than I thought it would be, as it incorporates your Miis, so you can have up to 6 people voting, and you can also predict what the outcome will be (not necessarily what you chose... I prefer cats but I know dogs will be more popular).

Also, you can suggest questions... I was tempted to pose Ik's question above, but decided against it. ;)

ikthius
15-02-2007, 14:43
Updated and downloaded it earlier... it's better than I thought it would be, as it incorporates your Miis, so you can have up to 6 people voting, and you can also predict what the outcome will be (not necessarily what you chose... I prefer cats but I know dogs will be more popular).

Also, you can suggest questions... I was tempted to pose Ik's question above, but decided against it. ;)

I sent one, what kind of motor cycle do you prefer? sports or harleys

it gets sent off to Nintendo, they review and may include it when it gets updated.

But I am so tempted to make up lots...

what do you prefer girls or boys?
:D

ik